How You Act When You're Jealous

Emily Prentiss: Me and Emily were out at dinner. The waiter kept flirting with Emily and I was ignoring it mostly just because I didn't want it to be obvious I was jealous. But when he came back over for the 10th time in 2 minutes and he started to rub his hand up and down Emily's arm I couldn't hold back my jealousy anymore. I got up and threw some money on the table grabbing Emily's hand and pulled her out of the restaurant. She looked at me and said, "What the hell Y/N?" I looked at her and said, "I would rather take you back to my apartment and cook you a homemade meal than sit in that restaurant and watch that waiter flirt with you." She smirked and said, "You're jealous." I nodded and said, "Of course I'm jealous you are way out of my league and I am assuming that one day you will realize that and leave me." She put her hands on my hips and pulled me closer to her and said, "I will never leave you. You are the love of my life." I nodded and said, "Okay. We're still going back to my apartment. We were gonna eat Italian anyways so I'll just make food." She nodded and kissed me before we walked to my car.

JJ: I was standing with JJ in the checkout line at a store. We were talking and I noticed that the guy behind us in line kept looking at JJ's ass. I moved from where I was standing next to her to stand behind her. I put my hands on JJ's hips and looked back at the guy and glared at him. I moved my jacket a little making so my badge and gun was showing. The guy looked down at my badge and gun and backed up quickly knocking somethings down. JJ looked back when the guy knocked when she noticed that I had moved my jacket and she pulled it down and said, "Baby you have to stop doing that when you're jealous." I sighed and said, "But he was looking at your ass baby." She put her hands on my cheeks and said, "Okay baby, but you really have to stop threatening people okay?" I nodded and said, "Okay."

Penlope Garcia: I walked into Penelope's bat cave to surprise her with lunch. Kevin was in the room rubbing his hand up and down her arm flirting with her. My mouth dropped open and I cleared my throat than said, "Kevin stop flirting with my girlfriend or I will beat your ass okay?" He gulped and nodded as he quickly walked out of the room. Penelope looked at me and said, "You didn't have to threaten him you could have just asked him to leave me alone and he would have." I smiled and said, "Oh I know, but it was so fun to watch him walk out of the room with the scared look on his face." She looked at me weird and said, "I love you, but sometimes you scare me." I laughed and placed her lunch on her desk than kissed her.

Alex Blake: I was with Alex at a bar. I had left her alone at the table we were sitting at so I could go get drinks for us. I got the drinks and made my way back to the table. When I got back the table there was a guy who was flirting with Alex. She was ignoring him and she had her back completely turned to him. I placed the drinks on the table and wrapped my arm around Alex's shoulder and looked at the guy and said, "Hello sir how can I help you?" He looked at me and said, "You can move out of the way so I can continue talking to the beautiful lady." I shook my head and said, "Yeah no I'm not gonna do that because that beautiful lady is my girlfriend." He laughed and said, "I don't believe you now move out of the way." I pulled my arm off Alex's shoulder and crossed my arms over my chest and said, "No you go away." He looked down at me which was slightly intimidating because he was way taller than me, but I wouldn't let him see that I was intimidated. I pulled the chair out from the table and stood up on it and looked him straight in the eyes and said, "Leave or I will have you arrested for harrasement." He laughed and said, "You couldn't." I smirked and said ,"I personally couldn't arrest you for harresment, but she can." He rolled his eyes and I looked at Alex and said, "Badge please baby." She put her badge in my hand and I turned back to look at the guy and said, "She's a FBI agent dick." The guy looked at the badge than walked away. As he walked away I yelled, "That's what I thought asshole." Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me down and said, "Y/N you're gonna make a scene." I shrugged and said, "So what then people would stop hitting on you."

Kate Callahan: I was with Kate and all the kids at a restaurant. Normally Meg doesn't come out to dinner with us because she has to study for test, but she doesn't have any big tests coming up. The waitress was blatantly flirting with Kate and it was making me jealous, but I was trying not to make a scene especially in front of the children. The waitress came over again for no reason and ran her arm up and down Kate's arm and whispered something in her ear before she grabbed Hope's empty drink glass and went to refill it. I gripped my fork tighter and dug my nails into my palm trying to keep myself calm. The waitress walked back over and placed the glass down then rubbed Kate's arm again. I couldn't stay quite any more so I stood up and said, "Keep your hand of my girlfriend you fucking bitch. She doesn't want you slut." A hand covered my mouth before I could say anything else and I looked down at Kate who covered my mouth. She looked at the waitress and said, "I'm sorry about her. Can we please get a new waitress?" The waitress nodded and walked away. I sat back down and Kate uncovered my mouth. I picked up my fork and started to push the food around on my plate. Kate looked at me and said, "What was that about?" I shrugged and said, "It was nothing." She rolled her eyes and said, "Yeah okay miss jealousy." I rolled my eyes and said, "If you want a apology I'm not gonna give one." She smiled and said, "I'm not expecting one plus I like when you're jealous your fiesty." Meg gagged and said, "Ew gross don't say those things it puts thought in my mind I don't want." Me and Kate laughed and then Kate kissed me quickly.

Elle Greenaway: The team was on a case in LA. We just delivered the profile and now me and Elle were getting coffee and talking. I heard Hotch call my name and I walked over to where him and Reid were standing. He asked me a question about the crime scene I visited and I gave him all the notes I took and he started to read them then her gave them to Reid. I walked back over to Elle and there was a officer flirting with her. I grabbed Elle's hand and said, "Hey baby." She smiled and said, "Hey." I looked at the officer who was flirting with her and said, "Hi I'm Y/N who are you?" The officer smiled and said, "Hi I'm Amelia." I smiled and said, "I noticed that you were flirting with agent Greenaway here and I just wanted to say fuck off bitch." The officer looked at me and said, "Well that was rude." I rolled my eyes and said, "I don't care you were flirting with my girlfriend." The officer just glared at me and I just glared bak at her. Elle grabbed my shoulder and said, "Okay we're gonna go now." She pulled me away and back to the rest of the team. I took a deep breath and Elle said, "What was that back there?" I looked at her and said, "That was jealousy." She smiled and said, "You're aggressivly cute when your jealous baby." I rolled my eyes and said, "Shut up." She smirked and said, "Make me." I grabbed her chin and kissed her roughly. I pulled away and walked over to talk to Derek leaving her blushing by the door to the conference room.