What They Would Do If They Found Out You Self-Harm

Emily Prentiss: I was sitting with Emily in her living room. Emily was answering some emails and I was reading a book. Sergio jumped up onto my lap and landed right on the fresh cuts on my thighs. I winced a little trying not to show that it hurt because I didn't want Emily to question it. I noticed Emily look at me from the corner of my eye and bite the inside of my cheek hoping she wouldn't say anything. My hopes washed away when she said, "Are you okay princess? You winced when Serg jumped on your lap." I threw on a fake smile and looked over at her and said, "I'm fine Em." She raised her eyebrows at me, "I can tell you're lying princess. What's up?" I looked down and moved Sergio off my lap. I looked back up at Emily and said, "Em I need you to promise that you won't get mad." She nodded and said, "I promise princess. Now tell me what's going on." I bite my lip and look down at the floor, "I hurt myself sometimes Em mostly on my thighs. Sometimes on my arms. I always use a razor blade. I started when I was in highschool when my mom died and dad was out of town all the time. Now every time I get to stressed I solve that problem with a blade and cuts." She puts her hand on my cheek and says, "Oh princess that's okay. I know how it feels and I know sometimes you just can't helped the urges. Sometimes I hurt myself after really tough cases." I look up at her tears brimming my eyes, "You do?" She nods and says, "Yes princess and I know a lot of people don't think it's okay I think for some people it's their normal and it's the only way they can feel something. If you want I would be willing to help you find away to stop." I smiled at her and leaned forward slamming my lips onto hers. We kissed for a few minutes then I pulled away and said, "Thank you for understanding Emily." She put her hands on my cheeks and said, "You don't have to thank me princess. I will always be here for you and support you in whatever you need." I smile at her and kiss her again.           

JJ: I was in the bathroom of the hotel we were staying at for our case. I was sitting down on the ground and tears streamed down my face as I shakily held a razor in my right hand using it to cut my left wrist. I jumped a little when there was a knock on the door and JJ said, "Y/N are you okay you've been in there for like a hour." I didn't say anything because I knew that if I did my voice would crack and show I wasn't okay if I did say something. The handle to the bathroom turned and that's when I realized I forgot to lock the door. JJ walked into the bathroom and looked at my gasping as tears immediately formed in her eyes. She grabbed a small towel off the counter then slid on her knees next to me. She grabbed my arm and wrapped the towel around the cuts as her forehead rested on mine and she said, "My love what's going on?" I shrugged and looked away from her. She gripped my chin and turned my head back to her and said, "No none of that I have already lost one person who I love because she didn't believe anyone could help her so she took her life I won't lose another person I love the same why." I started to sob more because I didn't even think about how finding me like this could bring up memories of her sister. I collapsed into her arms and sobbed more as I said, "I'm sorry.  I'm so sorry. I-I-I..." She ran her fingers through my hair and said, "Shhh it's okay love. Don't worry I'm here for you. I've got you." I sobbed into her shoulder and she slowly took the towel off my arm so she could look at the cuts. She gasped a little and said, "These are really deep Y/N. I think you're gonna need some stitches." I looked up at her with a scared look on my face and she said, "Don't worry love I'll be there with you the whole time. I'll even ask Emily to drive us to the hospital so I can hold you hand while we drive." I nodded and we slowly stood up and made our way out of the bathroom. JJ walked over to the beds and grabbed our phones then we walked out of the room and JJ walked next door to Emily's room knocking on the door. I stayed quiet the whole time JJ talked to Emily and explained to her why we need her to drive us to the hospital. Emily agreed to take us to the hospital and I ended up getting three stitches on each cut so I got a totally of 15 stitches.                      

Penelope Garcia: I was sitting in my apartment with Penelope. Normally we would be cuddling like crazy, but I had been pushing Penny away anytime she tried to cuddle me. After a while f doing that Penelope started to cry as she, "Do you not love me anymore? If not what I do to make you not love me." I looked over at her and my heart shattered as I rushed cloer to her putting my hands on her cheeks, "Oh no Pen that's not it. I love you so fucking much." She looks at me tears still pouring out of her eyes, "Then why have you been pushing me away all night." I sigh, "Pen I wanted to cuddle you I did, but I know it would hurt me. I'm gonna show you something and I don't want you to freak out I did this to myself." She nods and I stand up and take my shirt off revealing all the cuts I had made on my stomahc some are from months ago and some just from last night. I closed my eyes as I took deep breath waiting for her reaction. I opened my eyes when I felt a gentle hand brushing over the scars. I looked at her and she said, "Oh baby. Can I ask why?" I looked up at her, "I don't really know why I do it, but sometimes it's the only way to silence the thoughts that fill my head." She stood up and put my hands and pecked my lips then said, "It's okay everyone has different ways to cope with all the things they deal with mine is buying super colorful things, Derek's is construction, Spencers in reading, JJ and Hotch both use running to cope, I have know clue what Emily does. Yours maybe harmful to you, but until you can find another way to cope it's all you have and that's okay." I smiled at her wrapped my arms around her neck kissing her passionately. I pulled away after a few minutes and said, "Sorry for not letting you cuddle me all night." She smiled and said, "The nights not over and I have a lot of cuddles to make up for." I smile and she lays on the couch with her back against the back of the couch and I lay down in front of her my back against her front.