How They Confess Their Feelings

Emily Prentiss: I was sitting in my room sketching some random things. I heard a knock on my door than heard my dad say "Y/N there is someone here to talk to you." I was confused, but got up and walked over to my door opening it. I was surprised to see Emily standing with my dad and said "Hey." She smiled and said "Hey can we talk?" I nodded and said "Yeah come on in." She looked at my dad quickly and he nodded and smiled at her and she walked into the room with me. I shut the door and turned to her and said "What do you want to talk about?" She looked at me and started playing with the ring on her finger which she only does when she's nervous. I stepped closer to her and said "Are you okay?" She nodded and said "Yeah. I'm just nervous even though I've been thinking about doing this for months." She took a deep breath a rocked back on her heels than said "I like you a lot Y/N. Like really really like you and I was wondering if you would want to go on a date with me." I smiled and said "I would love to." She smiled and said "Great how about this weekend if I'm not on a case." I nodded and said "That sounds great. Do you maybe want to hang out here for a little?" She nodded and said "Yeah. What were you doing before me and your dad bothered you?" I looked at her and said "I was drawing." She smiled and said "Can I see your drawings?" I nodded and I grabbed her hand and pulled her over to my desk to show her my drawings. 

JJ: I was sitting at my desk working on finishing some files when JJ walked up to me and said "Can I talk to you in my office?" I nodded and stood up and followed her to her office. When we got to her office she shut the door behind us and I turned to her and said "What was it you needed to talk about Jayje?" She looked and said "Do you think it would be inappropriate to like someone on the team?" I looked at her shocked and said "You like someone on the team? Wait why did you want to talk to me about this?" She rocked back on her heels and said "I like you Y/N that's why I'm talking to you about this." I smiled and said "I like you too Jayje, but I think we should talk to Hotch about if it is appropriate to date other members of the team." She nodded and said "Yeah that sounds like a good idea." I smiled and walked up to her and said "You can decided when just let me know. Now I have to get back to my work, but I'll see you later." She nodded and I walked out of her office.

Penelope Garcia: I was sitting with Penelope in her cave. I was listening to music with my headphones in a drawing when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up at Penelope and said "Did you need something?" She nodded and said "I have something to tell you." I nodded and said "Okay tell me anything you want." She looked away from away and said "I really like you Y/N." I smiled and said "I like you too." She looked at me and said "You do?" I nodded and said "Yeah I really do." She smiled and said "Yay." I smiled and said "You are very cute." She blushed and said "Thank you." I went to say something, but her phone started ringing. 

Kate Callahan: I was sitting with Kate in my house. She had brought Meg over and Lexi took her and Hope to go play in her room. Me and Kate were sitting in the living room watching a movie. As we were watching the movie Kate looked at me and said "Can I tell you something?" I paused the movie and said "Yeah." She started playing with her fingers like she was nervous than said "I really like you Y/N and I would want to take you on a date." I smiled and said "I would love to go on a date with you and I like you too." She smiled and said "Great." 

Alex Blake: I was sitting on my couch reading a book while my daughter sat on the floor in front of the couch coloring. I heard a knock on the door and got up and walked to the door. I opened the door and saw Alex standing there. I smiled and said "Hey Alex what are you doing here?" She looked at me and said "Hey. I just got back from a case were I was almost killed and I realized that my job is really dangerous and there is something I want to tell you if I ever do get injured or killed on a case." I nodded and said "Oh my god are you okay? Do you want to come in?" She nodded and said "I would like to come in yes and I'm fine." I nodded and stepped out of the way so she could come in. When she walked inside I shut the door behind her and said "So do you want to talk in the living room Chloe's in there, but I can have her move to her room quickly if you want to talk privately or we can go into the kitchen and I can make some coffee?" She smiled and said "I would like some coffee." I nodded and we walked towards the kitchen. As I started making the coffee I turned to Alex and said "What did you need to tell me?" She sat on one of the barstools at my kitchen island and said "I just wanted you to know that I really like you and I would like to be able to take you on a date if you would let me." I smiled and said "I like you too and I would love to go on a date with you." She smiled adn we sat there and talked for a few more minutes.

Elle Greenaway: The team was on the plane on the way back from a case. Me and Elle were the only two awake and we were sitting right next to each other. I was filling out my report for the case and Elle was just sitting there. After a while I felt Elle's eyes on me and I turned to her and said "Do you need something Elle or are you just going to continue to stare at me?" She smiled and said "Do you know how pretty you are?" I blushed said "I'm not pretty." She laughed and said "You're kidding right because you are the most beautiful person I have ever meet anyone woule be lucky to be dating you." I smiled and said "Thank you, but I don't even know anyone who likes me in that way." She smiled and said "I know someone who does. She's just been afraid to tell you because she doesn't know if you'll like her back or if you even like girls at all." I looked back to my report and said "I know your talking about yourself. If you want to ask me out just ask." She sighed and said "I hate profilers sometimes." I turned to her and said "So are you gonna ask me out or are we both just gonna know we like each other and not do anything about it?" She smiled and said "Will you go on a date with me Y/N?" I smiled and said "I would love too."