What Thing Of Their's You Steal

Emily Prentiss: I took a hoodie from Emily's closet. She was on a long case and I missed her so I took the hoodie and slept in it because it smelled like her. Even when she got home from the case I still slept in it because I got use to sleeping in it. She thought it was cute,but she did end up asking for it back the next morning. I still take it sometimes when she is on long cases. 

JJ: I took a ring from JJ. I didn't actually mean to take I had put it on when I was cleaning up and I found it on the floor and than I just kind of forgot I had found it. I didn't even remember until she had asked if I had seen it. 

Penelope Garcia: I took a pen from Penelope's office. I only took it because Emily and Derek had told me that when they took a pen from her that she got really angry and yelled at them and they wanted to know if she would yell at me when she found out I was the one who took it. Right now I was sitting with Emily and Derek at their desks as we waited for Penelope to notice her pen was missing. As we were talking Penelope stormed into the bullpen and said "Okay who took my pen I am very angry whoever it was I will hurt you. People don't just get to steal stuff from my desk." She countinued to angrily yell and Derek and Emily looked at me and nodded. I slowly stood up and turned to Penelope and said "It was me love." She looked at me and calmy said "Oh okay baby can you maybe just ask before you take it next time." I nodded and handed her the pen and kissed her quickly. She left and I turned to Derek and Emily and they were just staring at me.

Kate Callahan: I took a jacket from Kate solely because I thought it looked cute with the outfit I was wearing. When Kate saw that I was wearing her jacket she told me how cute I was. 

Alex Blake: I took a blazer from Alex solely because it was in the back of her car and I had spilled a drink on myself when we were out with her team for drinks. I thought I had a jacket in her car, but I didn't so I when I saw her blazer so I took it. 

Elle Greenaway: I took a pair of boots from Elle. I took them from her side of the closet than snuck them into my go bag so she wouldn't know until we were on the case. When she saw me wearing them she glared at me for a minute before I smiled at her and she slowly smiled back laughing and shaking her head.