|004| Announcement?

_________________________________________

(Jenny's pov)

After i ate and they ate we went to the living room. They were all talking and i was thinking to myself and asking myself stupid questions like 'why do chickens fly only up to a small height?' and ' why ostrich can't fly?'. I am stupid, i know that. Then suddenly Mom and Mr. Kim stood up making me snap out of my chu chu train of thoughts. I was sitting on single couch. "We have something to say" Mr. Kim said. We all looked at them. "We are getting married!" They both said in a unison. And i don't what happened but i was on the floor due to the shock. While the others have their jaw dropped, eyes big as a watermelon.

"What?" I yelled actually we yelled. "We said we are getting married!" Mr. Kim said with an annoyed face. "Bu-bu-but mom you can't marry a man you just met" I said as i got up. "No Jen we are in love for 1 and half years" She said making me again drop myself. I landed on my butt. "But you only told us a few hours ago" Jimin said as he stood up with the others. "Yeah mom you only told me a few hours ago!' I shouted as i stood up. The boys looked all shocked probably because of my shouting. 

"You know what? This is bullshit! I am going home" I said and ran out of the house with my mom and Mr. Kim calling me to come back and the boys dumbfounded. Since i have no car. I ran to the bus stop. I looked at the bus chart and saw that a bus will arrive in 1 minute. After 1 minute i saw a bus coming towards the bus stop, i was in. I entered the bus and sat on the backseat. For the whole ride i was thinking about the marriage. 

I fortunately have some money in my purse to gave the bus charge. When i got home, i went to my room and lay down on it. Without changing the dress i slowly drifted off into sleep. 

_____________________________________________