|019| Jin's past

_______________________________________________________

[Warning: Mention of suicide and hate]

(3rd person pov)

"I want to tell something too" Jin said. "Go ahead" she said. "Its about my past" he said. She nodded and looked at him. "I had two sisters" he said. "Huh? You mean your brother's have sisters?" she asked. He chuckled and ruffled her hair. "No they are my sisters" He said. She looked at him totally confused. He sighed. "They are also adopted Jen. They all have terrible pasts" he said. "So dad have no biological child?" she asked. "No I am his biological son and he had two daughters" he said. "What happened to them?" Jen asked. 

"They died Jen" he said. "How? Someone murdered?" she asked. "In a way yes, In another way No" He said. That was when Jen knew she lost all her braincells. Seeing her confused face Jin chuckled. "They were twins Jen" he said as the younger nodded at that. "One suicided..." he trailed off as tears started to form in his eyes. "Oppa, if you are uncomfortable you don't have to tell me" she said as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Its okay I will tell you" He said. "You sure?" She asked. "Yes, 100%" he said. "Okay" she said as she allowed him to continue. "I was the youngest" Jin said. "Oh so there were your Noonas?" she asked. He nodded. "There names where Kim Ara and Kim Areum and my mom's name was Kim Hae" Jin said. "Areum Noona she was always perfect. She have good visuals, good voice, there is nothing she can't do. But Ara Noona wasn't perfect as her sister" Jin said. "Life isn't about being perfect" Jen said. He chuckled.

"I know, Yoongi told me that we were born to be real not to be perfect" he said. She hummed in reply. "Yeah so since Are (Areum's nickname) Noona was perfect everyone in school loved her, and they always teased Ara Noona. Ara Noona was a ball sunshine. She hid all her pain with a smile.

One day we got a message in our group chat. It said 'i quit'. Seeing this strange message we were confused. Me and Areum Noona told mom and dad. They were scared. Then suddenly dad got a phone call. After few minutes he ended the call and secretly called mom away for a moment. They came back a few minutes later and both of them had tears in their eyes. Areum Noona yelled what happened. Then mom spoke up and said to drive to the school. Areum Noona didn't waste a time. She hopped on to her car followed by us. Then she drove to the school in like 1000 miles per hour. I was scared but i wanted to know what happened to her.

We arrived at the school and saw a big crowd. We pushed towards them to see what they were crowding of. We peeked and saw someone laying. We ran to the front to see Noona laying there blood pooling all over her" He said as tears threatened to fall from his eyes. Seeing his state Jen slowly rubbed his back. "What happened then?" she asked slowly.

"We couldn't believe she was dead. We found a suicide note from her pocket. It said she quit because of all the hate that she has received" Jin said as he wiped a tear. "I feel her" Jen mumbled but it was inaudible for Jin. "But what happened to your other sister and your mom?" She asked curiously. "You don't have to tell if you are uncomfortable" she said as she was not sure how Jin will react.

" They were devastated especially noona as she was her twin sister. She felt like her whole world was crashing. Can't judge because it was her twin sister though her other part. She didn't care about her looks anymore, she didn't even care about her grades. Mom and Dad never pressured her about getting good grades. Then one day mom was dizzy so she drove mom to the hospital. The doctor said it was because she wasn't eating well. When they were coming back Noona's car went out of control and crashed into a bridge. Their car flew into the river under the bridge. But they couldn't be saved and then we were a mess but few years later we adopted them" He finished it off. Jen was also a crying a bit.

"Its okay everything will be alright" she tried to comfort him. That was when he burst into tear. "No one has ever told me that" he said as he hugged Jen and cried into her chest. She buried her face onto his hair and silently cried. She couldn't believe that inside calm and sweet face he suffered a lot. 

A minute later Jin heard soft snores. He looked up and saw Jen sleeping with dried tears on her face. "She must have been tired" He said as he picked her up. At the moment he entered the door he heard soft sniffles. He first thought it was from Jen but before he even breathe he heard a soft snore. Someone was eavesdropping. He thought of the promise he gave her. With fear on his face he looked down to see his brother.

_____________________________________________

Hey guys its the author here. I know its been a while but hope you enjoy.

Thanks for 19.9k  reads and 108 followers.

Also who do you think it was? Who was eavesdropping there conversation?

Also check out my new KSJ ff

_____________________________________________________