|027| I Care

_____________________________________________________________

[Warning: Cussing and violence]

(3rd person pov)

Jin rubbed Jungkook's back in order to calm him down. "Why were you in front of psychiatric unit?" Another news reporter asked. Jen shivered. "Why are you asking them, they are literal psychos" A man said. "Yes I am psycho, you got a problem? You want to what i do? I kill people and bury them so no one will find me suspicious. Now you want a demo?" Jen raged out. 

"You want to know what people do? In this 'perfect' society, people only know how to judge. Why can't you just accept people for who they are?" Jen asked. The news keepers kept silent. "That's what i thought, now if you don't mind i am going" She said turning to Jin and grabbing the car keys from his shirt pocket before making her way to the car. They followed her. 

Jen got in the driver's seat. Jin in the passenger seat and Jungkook in the back seat. "How did you know where our car was?" Jin asked. "I told you, My consciousness didn't go anywhere" Jen gritted out starting the car. 

Timeskip

They arrived at the house and Jen went to the mansion without even sparing glance. God she didn't even turned off the Engine. She went inside and saw the others sitting there with pure rage She didn't even stopped but went straight to her bedroom and locked. She jumped on the bed and broke down.

Jin and Jungkook looked at each other before turning off everything and walking inside, with the teddy bear. They saw the others sitting on the living room couches. Jin put the teddy bear on the shelf. "Why do you look so mad?" Jin asked. Jimin looked at him and glared. "You got a problem? Then say it" Jin said. "We have nothing to say to you" Hoseok gritted. "Who do want to talk to then?" Jin asked sitting on the couch. "Him" Jimin gritted and sped towards Jungkook who was about to sit on the couch.

He grabbed Jungkook by his collar and started chocking him. Jungkook tried to fight against him. "Jimin what the hell do you think you are doing?" Jin asked standing up but Taehyung and Yoongi got a hold of his hand and made him sit. Jin struggled to get out of their grip. 

Jungkook finally won the fight between Jimin and him and pushed Jimin who was about to fall but was caught by Hoseok. Jungkook smoothed his neck to regain his breathing speed. "Wha- What the hell hyung?" Jungkook asked still trying to regain his breathing speed. 

Jimin shook himself off from Hoseok and ran towards Jungkook and grabbed his collar, but not chocking him this time. "We told you not to speak up a word about our past" Jimin gritted. "Yah! That was a mistake he was angry" Jin screamed. Jimin let go of Jungkook's collar and walked towards Jin with a glare.

Jimin got closer to Jin as Jin tried to back away but was held back by Taehyung and Yoongi. Now Jimin and Jin was so close that their noses almost touch. "I dare you to say anything about our past and the next day Seoul will find you dead" Jimin gritted. He turned to glare at Jungkook who in the meantime plopped himself against the wall.