|006| Threat

________________________________

(Jenny's pov)

Its been two days since i told mom that she can marry Mr. Kim. Listening to the boring class i think about so many things. "Jen!" The teacher called me. "Yes mam" I said as stood up. "Come here" She said and i went towards her. "Are you okay? why are crying?" She asked. That's when i realise i was crying. Probably thinking of the past. "I am sorry mam" I said she nodded. "Go and wash it" She said and i nodded. I went out pf the classroom and to the girl's washroom. I washed up and went towards the class.

For the whole day i was thinking about how i would manage that 7 boys. Not to say that they own this and the other school. They sometimes come here to check on the school and everything. And the girls of this school, Oh my god i don't even know what to say, I sometimes wonder do they even have humanity? I don't think so.

Anyways now i am walking towards my locker. It was the end of the day. I looked at my locker and saw a note. It said 'come to the roof top right now. We need to talk -BTS'. I sighed and took my bag and went towards the roof top. When i arrived at the rooftop i was met with 7 guys back. I put down my bag with a thud. This gained their attention. The brown haired, tall boy Seokjin i guess. But he told me to called Jin not Seokjin. He smiled at me. But i kept a cold face. His smile dropped seeing my cold face.

"Ms. Park Jenny-" I cut him off. "Jen" I said. "What?" he asked now all of them were in front of me. "Call me Jen not Ms. Park Jenny" I said the last one in a mocking way. I knew he was angry. How? It was simple. Anyone can tell that he is angry by the rage in his eyes. "Hyung, tell her the reason why we came" As Hoseok said this he calmed down. "Look Jen we want to say that you have to cancel this marriage" Jin said. "And what if i don't" I asked crossing my arms. "Oh trust me dear, you don't want to" This time Jimin was the one who spoked.

"What happened to you? In my point of view you are perfect. You have a nose, mouth, tongue, teeth, leg, hand, and god knows what? So if you hold this much power, Why don't you talk to your father about marriage?" I asked still arms crossed. The boys was a bit shocked hearing my response. As soon as i mentioned their father, some looked away and others looked down. "We can't dad won't even listen to us" Jungkook said. I felt a little sad about his response, but i still kept my cold face. "That's why we want you to tell your mom to cancel the wedding" Yoongi said and pointed towards me. I scoffed. "You think if i said to mom to cancel this wedding she would?" I asked. Some nodded and others held a confused face.

"Oh believe me i want to cancel this marriage much more than you. But i can't" I said and looked away. I was at the verge of tears. "Why?" Jin asked as he and Namjoon approached me. "Didn't your mom love you?" Namjoon asked. "Yes she does. But the real reason is......... I Can't tell you" I said as i blinked rapidly to get away the tears. "Hyung don't be such a coward. She is just acting. I can't believe you fools fall for it" Taehyung yelled from the back. He was silent all this time. Wow! He can talk! Amazing! They nodded for god knows what? "Anyways we don't care what you do. We want to cancel this marriage" Yoongi said. "I said i can't" I said and put my hood up.

"Why?" He again asked. "I told you i can't tell you. In that sentence what fucking word don't you understand?" I yelled at him. "You hear me miss Fucking young lady. You have no rights to fucking talk to me like that. Now Fucking tell me the fucking reason why you can't fucking talk to your Fucking mother about to cancel this fucking marriage?" He said which made my blood boil. I went towards him and punched right in his face, hard, making his nose bleed. "Because i have no fucking rights to, not only because its her fucking life, also because that i am not her own fucking dau-" I cut myself off by covering my mouth. Now my tears were rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably. I ran out of the rooftop after getting my bag.

(3rd person pov)

Everyone was still in shock at what just happened. Everyone was looking at the door to the rooftop, which was left open by Jen, when she ran away. After a few minutes Jungkook was the first one to snap from the shock. "What the heck just happened?" Jungkook asked as he looked at the others. "Fuck, her punch was hard. I think she broke my nose" Yoongi cursed. Now everyone was looking at him. "I don't know Kook, but right now we have to treat Yoongi" Jin responded. The others nodded. Then they went out of the rooftop to get Yoongi treated.

____________________________________________