|026| Mental What?

________________________________________________________________

(3rd Person Pov)

They came back inside to see Jen playing with the newly bought teddy bear. The doctor sat on her chair and motioned them sit on the visitor's chair. They both did what they was told to.

"So" Jin started. "Yes I will say but I have to get something to explain this" She said and stood up and went to her shelf. She came back with a model of a brain after a few minutes. The same one Jen was playing with. Doctor probably have taken away when they were out. 

She sat down and placed the brain. "Does anyone know more about her past other than you told me?" The doctor asked. They both looked at each other then at the doctor. "No" They both shook their head. 

"Well you got to find out" The doctor sighed. "Why do we have to interfere in her personal life?" Jungkook asked leaning forward. "It is important" The doctor said calmly. "How-" Jin got cut off by the doctor. "So as you said, she is acting like a child, and It is weird. But It's because she have a mental problem" The doctor said taking glance at Jen and then looking at both of them who have their jaw dropped. 

"Mental What?" Jungkook asked. "Like mental illness?" Jin asked. "No but yeah similar to that" The doctor said. "Can you just say it directly?" Jungkook asked lost. "So she is suffering from a mental disorder called Multiple personality" The doctor began. She took a moment to watch their expression before continuing "This probably happens because of something happened in the past and they have another personality to get out the bad memories. So I am thinking she's slipped into this personality because she hyperventilated when you told about her brother being your friend and all that probably traumatized her" She explained.

"Yeah when I talked about him being my childhood best friend she seemed to be like, I don't even know how to explain" Jin shivered thinking back. "People have at least two personalities if they have multiple personality disorder. But we only know Jen's two personalities so as time goes on we will find more" Doctor sighed. "What the hell?" Jungkook breathed out. 

"Wait so why did this happen?" Jin aked. "Probably because she lost her childhood" The doctor stated. Both nodded. "So what do we to make her go back to her normal self?" Jin asked.

"Well for now we can give her a shot, but her child self will come back if her past you know traumatize her again then we have to keep doing shots until we found out her full past" The doctor said. "So if we give her a shot she will be okay?" Jin asked. "Yes she will go back to herself" The doctor said. 

"Okay then let me make a call" Jungkook said. "What you making a call for?" Jin raised his eyebrow. "To order a bottle whiskey so we can give her a 'shot'" Jungkook said excitedly. "I-" Jin looked at him in disbelief. The doctor facepalmed. "Doctor is there any medicine to make people smart? If there is please give it to him" Jin stated and shook his head at a poor lost looking innocent bunny, Jungkook.