|033| Can't speak up?

[Warning: Mention of Rape, Abuse, Death and Murder]

____________________________________________________________________

"Only my sister calls me that" Jungkook cleared. Not even a second passed when Jin's phone chimed indicating that he got a new message. He looked at the new message and it was from Jen. He didn't read but instead he walked out of Jungkook's room and entered Jen's room.

"Hey" Jin said softly, sitting on the bean bag, next to her bed. He smiled at her. "Look I am sorry for ruining your sweater" She apologized. Jin was confused at first but then remembered the whole morning session of him scolding her and teasing her for wearing his sweater. "Don't be sorry, you are okay that is what matters" Jin waved his hand dismissing the idea of apologizing for ruining one of his sweaters when he got plenty of other sweaters.

Jen smiled and he returned it. "Is- Is Jungkook mad at me?" Jen stuttered. "Why would he would me mad at you?" Jin asked tilting his head making his brown soft hair somewhat falling into his eyes. 

"I don't know almost being killed by my bullies?" She shrugged. Jin cracked a smile and Jen raised her eyebrow at that. "No he isn't" and Jen let out a sigh of relief. "Umm Jen we need to talk to you" Jen looked at Jin and he looked dead serious.

"Umm okay?"

**********************

"So why are you all here and what you want to talk to me?" Jen asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes so I know it seems awkward" Namjoon got cut off "It is awkward" by Jen. "Ok so I want to ask why you called Jungkook, kookie oppa" and Namjoon and the others didn't fail to notice Jen's eyes widening as her lips parted in shock.

"Umm you gonna tell or not?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow at her. They saw her eyes flashing with pure rage which made Jungkook a bit uncomfortable. "I will tell you, I will tell you that bastard's story" she said in a low tone.

"That bastard?" Jin asked. "Yes he was my best friend's brother, Her name was Jeon Jihyun and her brother's name was Jeon Jungkook, she was my best friend at that time, I was 10. Me and Jungkook were the same age while Jihyun was an year younger than us" She began. "So she was 9?" Jungkook asked. "Yes she was 9 at that time and she called me Jens unnie, which I have no idea why" She answered.

"She was an innocent cinnamon roll. But her fucking parents were abusive- Oh I am sorry" She apologized when she realized she cursed. "So yes I believed that her brother protected her and that is what she told me. One day Jungkook asked me if he can drop Jihyun at my house or I can stay in their house while he can go to his friend's house to take some notes. But my dad has other plans he wanted me to go to my fricking uncle" Jen continued. "A doubt" Hoseok said raising his hand which caused Jen to look at her. 

"To this point of the story Jungkook is innocent, then why did you call him a bastard?" Hoseok asked and Jen gave him fake smile. "Shut the hell up and listen to me genius" She said in a monotone voice. Hoseok pursed his lips. "So yes I only came to my home after 2 days and outside of their house I saw police, so I asked the neighbours what had happened, and they said that Jihyun was dead" She controlled her tears.