|011| Saviour?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

________________________________

(Jenny's pov)

I woke up early next morning. I did all my morning routine and went downstairs. We all ate breakfast in silence. After that I went to the entrance so I can bid a bye. "I'll miss you mom" I said as I hugged her. She smiled. "So you wouldn't miss me?" Dad asked me. I smiled. "Of course I will miss you" I said as I hugged him too. "Enjoy" I waved my hand. They both flashed me a smile. I give them my dimple smile. The boys also said their good byes. I watched in a pout as their car pass the gate. I sighed and turned around. Now to my normal form. I decided to go to my bedroom since I have nothing to do. As I was walking up the stairs, someone grabbed my hand. I turned around to see Jimin grabbing my hand while smirking. "You still have your punishment for disrespecting us" he said as he threw me on his shoulders. 

If it happens to another girl she would start punching his back. But I am different. I didn't even bother to punch. I just lay there. Making myself somewhat comfortable. He put me down. "Why aren't you punching my back like every girl" he asked. "So you wanna me to punch you?" I asked him. He shook his head and grabbed my hand. He started dragging me towards somewhere I don't know. A few minutes later we arrived at a big brown door. He opened it. Inside I saw V and Jungkook. He pushed me to the floor. I stood up and brushed the dust of my jeans.

Jimin went behind me and made me sit on a chair. Then tied my hands. "This is your punishment" he said to me. "You can't do this to me" I said, afraid of the darkness in the room. I am afraid of darkness and being alone and many other things. "Oh don't worry we very well can" V said and smirked. "No you can't do it! I am afraid of dark. I might faint" I begged them. Jungkook's face changed but in a split second, his face came to a cold one.  "Don't lie to us, it's another rule" Jungkook said. "I am not lying" I said and at this point I am crying. "You are a bad liar" Jimin said. "That is true and I hate lying. But believe me I am not lying. Please let me go" I begged. 

"Let her go" an unknown voice said. We looked at the door and saw Jin standing there, crossing his arms. "Hyung we are punishing her for disrespecting us. You don't have to come here and make a scene" V said. "She told you she is afraid of dark, So leave her NOW!" He screamed. The other 3 boys glared at me and walked out. Jin came to me and untied the ropes. I stood up and walked towards the door, with Jin right next to me. "I expected a thank you" he said. "Then thank you" I said. "Why aren't you asking me why I saved you" he asked me. "Because I already know the answer" I answered him. "Which is?" He asked looking right at me. "You just saved me because you have the responsibility to take care of me. If anything happened to me, dad will scold you" I said and entered my room and shut it.

(3rd person pov)

Jin stood there. A pout came on his lips. "That was not the reason" he mumbled and turned away.

_________________________

A/n: Hello guys, sorry for the short chapter. My laptop have some problem so I just give it to be fixed. Right now I am writing in my iPad. I promise you that as soon as I got my laptop back, I will update. Bye for now.

________________________________

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.