|023| Something is wrong

___________________________________________

(3rd person pov)

Jungkook followed him to Jin's room. After Jungkook got inside, he swiftly locked the door. Jungkook face hold nothing but pure confusion. "What you want to say hyung?" He asked. Seokjin sighed. "Don't you think there is something wrong with her behaviour?" He asked sitting down on his chair. He motioned Jungkook to sit on his bed. The latter did what he was told to.

He thought for a moment before nodding. "Is that why she is acting like a child?" Jungkook asked. "Probably" Jin said. He stood up and picked out his gun from the drawer and hid it in his jeans pocket. "Oh change yourself and took your gun and some cash" He told Jungkook. He pushed him out of his room.

He changed into a black ripped jeans with a black t shirt. His hair was styled backwards. He went out of the room to see Jungkook. Jungkook was wearing a black leather pant with brown t shirt with a black leather jacket over his neatly ironed t shirt. His hair was parted in midway. Jin smiled at him. Jungkook returned the smile.

They both went downstairs to see Jen eating chocolate while Hoseok trying to get a bite from her. "Ahem" Jin cleared his throat gaining both of their attention. "Jen come with us" Jungkook said. She shook her head. "I said come with us" Jungkook slammed his fist into the table making Jen flinch. Tears started to form in her eyes and soon raced down her cheeks.

"Oh sweetheart. Princess don't cry so why are you crying?" Jin asked approaching her. She stomped childishly and pointed towards Jungkook as she whimpered. Jin looked at Jungkook to see his doe eyes bigger now and he was showing bunny teeth as he looked at them in confusion. Hoseok found it cute and chuckled. Jin turned back towards her. "Come with us princess we will buy you a teddy bear" He said hoping she would agree. She straightened her pinky towards him. He was confused at first then wrapped his pinky with hers and said "I promise".

Jen lips turned into a wild smile. Jin smiled back and grabbed her hand. He gave a chocolate to her. "Jungkook you and her get in the car" He said. Jungkook nodded and they both went out.

"So where are you going hyung?" Hoseok asked. He picked out his gun and showed him. Then he put it back on his pocket. "With her?" Hoseok asked. "Yeah we have to go to the hospital" He said. Jungkook began to horn continuously, losing his patience. "Details later" Jin said and ran out of the living room. "Where is he going" Someone asked Hoseok.

He looked back and saw Namjoon. "Hospital I guess" Hoseok said. "With that outfit?" Namjoon asked. Hoseok nodded. "Then turn on tv, we might see them on the news" Namjoon said smirking and sat down next to Hoseok.

_____________________________________________

A/n: Hey guys its the author. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. So see you in the next chapter. Bye!

_____________________________________________