|037| Trapped in a nightmare

________________________________________________________

That night Seokjin fell asleep on the chair that was outside the Icu. Well he said that he preferred to stay there after the doctor successfully completed the operation after 5 hours. The others except Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok went home. Namjoon took a hotel room nearby for Hoseok and him to spend the night. 

The next day Namjoon woke up early and after doing his morning routine, he drove to the hospital. He searched for Seokjin for 20 minutes before finding him outside the icu. He didn't say anything but silently sat next to his hyung. 

About an hour later, Seokjin stirred and blinked his eyes open. His eyes widen seeing Namjoon next to him, casually scrolling through his phone. He sat up straight making Namjoon look at him with a raised eyebrow. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Seokjin asked. "It's a hospital and my hyung is in the icu, am I not supposed to come here?" Namjoon asked raising an eyebrow. "In the middle of the night?" Seokjin asked. "It's 8:30 am hyung, go and freshen up. I'll stay here in the mean time" Namjoon said. Seokjin frowned and looked at his watch. "Oh" he softly muttered. 

"Where's Hoseok?" Seokjin asked, noticing the absence of the boy. "He didn't wake up when I came here" Namjoon said. "The others?" Seokjin asked. "I don't know, I didn't check them" Namjoon said. "Alright then I am going back home, I will check them and freshen up then I will come back. Call me if you need anything" Seokjin said standing up. He walked away as Namjoon resumed scrolling.

Seokjin did not expect to see Jimin and Jungkook having an argument, when he walked into his house. They were both yelling at each other and ready to beat the shit out of each other. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" Seokjin asked, so loudly that it drowned the other twos voices. Both stopped and stared at Jin.

Seokjin's onyx were sharp as they glared at the duo. "He talked shit about Jen!" Jungkook exclaimed pointing at Jimin. Jimin rolled his eyes. "He talked shit about my parents" Jimin muttered. Jungkook looked away. "Where's Taehyung?" Seokjin asked looking around for the boy. 

"He didn't wake up, no maybe he did. He just didn't come out of his bedroom" Jimin said. Seokjin stormed upstairs to Taehyung's room. Jimin and Jungkook on his trail. They arrived at the second floor where Hoseok's, Jimin's and Taehyung's room where. He knocked on the grey themed door. There was no response. 

"Tae, I am coming in" Seokjin said. He waited for a few seconds in which Jungkook and Jimin shared a look. Then Seokjin slowly cracked the door open. It was dark since the black curtains were drawn around the balcony windows. He slipped in and glared at Jimin and Jungkook when they also sneaked in behind him with an awkward smile.

 Jungkook closed the door behind him, softly. Taehyung was sitting on his king sized bed with his blanket drawn over him completely covering his shaking form. The room was so cold as if they were in Antarctica. Jimin, who was the closest to the light switch flipped it on making Taehyung flinch. Seokjin glared at Jimin as Jungkook pushed his fist into his mouth to stop the oncoming laugh.