|028| Still Family

___________________________________________________________

[Warning: Mentions self harm]

(3rd person's pov)

Jin woke up around 12 at night. He forgot to refill his water bottle and he was thirsty so he went downstairs and saw someone curled up into a ball, shivering on the sofa. He furrowed eyebrows as he saw it. He placed his water bottle on the table and went towards the person. A small smile came to his as he saw an adorable sight, Jen rolled on blanket like a burrito.

He giggled quietly as he picked her up and went upstairs to his room and turn on the heater so she can be warm, not wanting to scare her, he went downstairs and after drinking some water, he lay down on the sofa and made himself comfortable. Even though there were many bedrooms, none of them were suitable for sleeping as it was just a plain room with king size bed but didn't have covers or anything.

He face palmed himself as he forgot to take a blanket with him, as he was only comfortable with his own blankets, he decided to just sleep without them.

*************************************

Namjoon woke up and stretched, after doing his morning things he went downstairs, the house was quiet and only Kitchen utensils clinking to each other was heard. He wasn't surprised as he was the one who usually wake up first.

Whenever he woke up first, he likes to watch some news or movies in the living room. So he went towards the couch to see Jin curled up into a ball, hugging himself to keep warm. His thick lips formed into a pout. His alpaca PJ letting all the air in, making him shiver from the cold. He was deep in sleep. Namjoon widened his eyes.

Namjoon was confused. A train of questions smashed into him. Why is Jin here? Why doesn't he have a blanket? What happened to his room?. Pushing away his thoughts he gently picked up Jin, who snuggled against Namjoon's chest with a smile displaying on his lips. Namjoon smiled seeing his hyung craving for warmth. He forgot what happened earlier, He forgot that Jin, who is snuggling against his chest, slapped him.

Namjoon forgives his family really easily after all they were the only one who actually cares for him and understands him.

Namjoon slowly put Jin on his bed. He tucked Jin in and was about to go see what happened to Jin's room when Jin pulled Namjoon towards him. Namjoon chuckled quietly before laying next to Jin who practically crawled to his chest subconsciously. And Namjoon once again fall asleep cuddling Jin.

********************************************************

Jimin woke up and saw dried tears on his cheeks, nobody knew that he cried himself to sleep last night. Yesterday his anger got the best out him, causing him to beat his little brother like this. He scoffed and slapped himself when he addressed Jungkook as 'his' little brother. He saw how Jen treated him after he beat him like that.