|005| Problem solved

_________________________________________________

(Jenny's pov)

I woke up to sunlight hitting on my face. I looked down and saw myself in my pjs. Mom might have changed me. I look at my phone and saw hat it was 10am. I panicked but then realised that today is the weekend. I got up and did all my morning routine and came downstairs to eat breakfast. As soon as i entered the  kitchen mom engulfed me in a hug. "I am sorry. I should have known your opinion, before fixing the wedding. We both talked about it. We will cancel if you say so" Mom said in one breath. What wedding? I was hella confused.

Then it all hit me. How i shouted at mom and everything. I hugged her back. "Its okay mom. No need to be sorry. I Just over-reacted. I am the one who have to say sorry. You know i am not even your own daughter to tell you what to do" I said. She pulled away. "Jen! how many times i have to tell you. Don't. think. about. it. Families doesn't matter if it is not blood related. It only matters if there is love" She said looking at me dead serious. I gulped.

"I am sorry mom. And about the things that happened yesterday, i just can't believe them to be my stepbrothers and my step dad. You know i have trust issues" I said and she nodded. "By the way mom do they know about my past?" I asked her. "Only Mr. Kim knows" She said and i nodded. "And mom i completely okay for you to marry him, if it makes yo happy" I said and smiled.

"Thank you Jen. I am really grateful to have you as my daughter. I Just don't get why they did that to you" She said but instantly covered her mouth when she realised she accidently said my past. Actually a part of my past. "I am sorry!" She said frantically. "Its okay. I am used to it" I smiled sadly. She look down guilt evident in her face.

"I am hungry mommy~" I sang in a child's voice trying to ease the tension present in the room. "Here it is my dear daughter~" She sang along with me chuckling. 
____________________________________________