|018| Deaths

_________________________________________

[Warning: mention of abuse, violence and gross description]

Flashback

It was evening. Ji, Jin and Jen was watching tv. Just then their heads snapped towards the front door, when they heard someone burst open the door. It was their dad. He looked horrible. Just then their mom came to them. They were sure he was drunk. They never saw him getting drunk like this. A wave of fear washed over them. Jen don't know what was happening but still it was scary. She was not feared of her father, because she knew he would never hurt her. But still it was scary for her young mind.

"What happened to you honey" Jensi, Jen's mother yelled. He glared at her with bloodshot eyes making her shiver from fear. He ran towards her with a growl, and grabbed her by hair. "Ji get in the room with Jin and Jen and lock the door" Jensi yelled trying to get out of her husband's strong grip. Ji looked at her, fear evident in her face. "I said go" she screamed. 

But still Ji didn't move. Just then their father glared at her. He banged Jensi's head on the wall and let go of her. He started coming towards Ji like a wild beast. Ji ran towards the bedroom with Jin and Jen. But she pushed Jin and Jen into the room and locked the door. "Appa what happened to you?" she asked. In response he only growled. '"A-Appa" she stuttered as she backed away. Jensy was knocked out cold. "App-" she was cut of by Jung who slapped her hard. 

Tears started forming in her eyes. "Appa, Noona open the door" Jinyoung started screaming as he banged on to the door and the windows. But it was no use. Jung started beating Ji so hard that she fall down unconscious. Jung also fall down losing consciousness. Jin stroked Jen's hair who was fast asleep on his lap. He wiped the dried tears on her face. Why was his dad so abusive today? Why did he drank too much today? Without him knowing he drifted off into dreamless sleep. 

It was tomorrow they realized that when Jung banged Jensi head a nail accidently hit on her vein in the neck which connected to the brain, resulting her having a brain death. Jung hold no emotion as he went out to drink again. Sadly and slowly the three kids buried their mom's body. From what others say they get to know that their company crashed and that was why he was abusive and drunk. 

Eventually Ji and Jin got a job. Even though Jin was young, he tricked them because of his height. Since Jen is only 6 she couldn't go to work. Because of that Jung had a really big anger towards her. He always wants to beat her. Since they have to protect Jen from getting hit from their father, they decided to have a change. When one goes to work, other will be home. They often throw themselves in front of Jen and get all the hit. Not only that Jung sell all their phones to buy alcohol.

Months later, after she turned 7, one night, Jin and Jen were singing. "Oppa let me drink some water" she said and went downstairs to kitchen to drink water. Just then Jung burst inside. "Where is the money bitch?" he asked Jen. "I-I-I don't ha-have it" she stuttered. "Bitch" with that he started hitting her. Jin came downstairs hearing her cries. He pushed their father and he stumbled back because he was so drunk. Then Jin locked her in a closet which have small window.