|029| Help

________________________________________________

(3rd person pov)

Jenny woke around 9ish and panicked a little bit when she saw she was in a different room. She got up from the strawberry scented bed and walked towards the wall and saw pictures. Pictures of young Jin and his sisters. "Beautiful aren't they?" Someone said from behind making her jump. She turned around and saw Hoseok who gave her a smile and said "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you".

She gave him small smile and said "It's fine". "These are his sisters" Hoseok informed and Jen nodded. "They are dead" Hoseok stated sadly. "I know" Jen softly said. Hoseok looked at her with shock. "One suicide and one car accident right?" She asked looking at Hoseok who had sadness lingering on his face. He nodded and then looked up "How do you know all of these, are you a stalker or something, do you know what happened with my dad too? If you are a stalker can you find me a person? Someone really important to me? I lost her after I ran away! I want to see her. I promised her that I will find her." Hoseok ranted out and realized he's saying out his past which made him slap his hand on his mouth.

She looked at him with a blank face and then sighed. "I am not a stalker" She stated. "Then how do you know all of this? Are you a hacker? A mafia?" Hoseok asked. 'At one point I was, but not now thanks to him I escaped and I lost him' She thought and tears started to prickle down.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked seeing Jen's tears fighting against her. She wiped it aggressively and said "Yes I am fine really"  The usual lie slipped out. "Jin oppa told me about his sisters" She said. "When did he tell you that?" Hoseok asked. Jen sighed. "You know the day we went to Busan?" Jen asked and looked at Hoseok and nodded. 

"That night he told me" Jen said. "I don't understand why would he talk about his sisters to you, when he only know you for about 2 or 3 weeks?" Hoseok asked. "I doubt that too, at myself too, Why did I say that when I only knew him for 2 or 3 weeks?" Her last sentence was not audible. 

"Do you trust him?" Hoseok asked cutting her off from her train of thoughts. Jen thought 'Do i really trust him?'. She looked at him, she said "I do trust him, fully after knowing who he is" The last words made Hoseok frown. "You know he doesn't like someone pitying him" Hoseok said.

"I know, but I know him from the beginning." She said. "Beginning you mean when you were a kid?" Hoseok asked. "Kinda like that" She answered. Hoseok tilted his head. "I think it is time for you to know, but promise me you won't tell anyone" Jen said looking at the older.

Hoseok gave in and said "I promise". "He is technically my older brother's best friend" Jen said. Her eyes began to water. "What? You got a brother?" Hoseok asked out of pure shock. "What? You expect me to have no siblings?" Jen asked. Hoseok nodded innocently. "No seriously you got an older brother?" Hoseok asked. "No I had an older brother and an older sister and I have another older brother too" Jen said and walked out of Jin's room.