|031| Happiness and Love

________________________________________

(3rd person pov)

Jen woke up from her slumber. The previous day, after she got the letter, she didn't eat breakfast, nor lunch nor dinner. The boys were suspicious but shrugged it off. After doing her morning routines, she decided to wear something colourful. So she sneaks into Jin's room and went through his closet and she finally sets on a baby blue sweater. As Jin was taller than her, it was a bit oversized for her. She sneaked back into her room and paired it with black jeans.

After doing her hair and putting foundation on the past bruises she made her way downstairs. She peeked into the kitchen and saw everyone except Jin there. She smiled a little knowing that he wouldn't see her stealing his clothes. "What are you doing?" A deep voice asked. "Trying not to get caught by Jin oppa" She answered innocently. 

Her breath hitched. Who was behind her? She looked behind her to see Jin standing there with crossed arms and he was trying so hard not to smile at the girl in front of him. In his sweater, she looked so cute and innocent. She gulped.

"May I ask why?" He asked in a deep voice cause her to shiver. "Not to get scolded by him?" She send him a tight lipped smile showing her dimples. Jin raised his eyebrow questioning her further. "For stealing his clothes" She said now more casually seeing him crack a smile. "Naughty kid" He said and bent down and placed his right arm under her knees and left arm on her back and he scooped her up. Carrying her in a bridal style he walked into the dining room. 

"You steal my clothes! As a punishment, you have to eat what I made today princess" He smirked. "Why does that sound sexual?" Namjoon asked coming from behind them. Jin retrieved his hands and placed behind him, startled,  forgetting that Jen was on his hand.

Jen crashed into the floor. "I am sorry what?" Jin asked turning towards him. Jen let out a soft  groan when her poor back was slammed into the cold marble. Jin, Namjoon and others looked at her to see she trying ease the pain by rubbing her back.

"I am so sorry" Jin apologized kneeling down next to her. He tried to pick her but she moved. "I don't trust you anymore" She stated as she smoothed her back. "Jungkook help me" She called. Jungkook sighed and kneeled down next to her. He was about to carry her bridal style when she said "No not that way".

Jungkook made her stand up and walked towards the chair. "It is funny, yesterday you were supporting me now i have to do it to you" Jungkook laughed. "As days change peoples condition changes too" Jen winked. "Why are you being so dramatic? You just crashed your back! It doesn't hurt that much" Jimin said. "It does when your back is weak" She answered. Jungkook stroked her back to ease the pain but he felt bandages. After making sure it was bandages he looked at Jen who was staring deeply into his doe eyes.

"Don't you dare question about it in front of others" She whispered into his ears with an unbelievably deep voice causing Jungkook to shiver. He nodded.