Prologue

🌸🌸🌸

I looked in the mirror and twirled in my frilly pink skirt I felt so confident in it. Yet as soon as I step out of my house with it I feel insecure and ashamed thinking why I'm not like other boys.

"C'mon Niall please just this one time!" I said begging at his feet

"Harry I love you like a brother but no I refuse to wear it." He said standing his ground and crossing his arms

-

It took a lot of convincing. It was only after I offered to buy Nando's he finally stopped protesting stomping on his way to the walk-in closet to change.

Once he came out I squealed at his appearance he stomped out like a toddler who didn't get his way.

"You look adorable Ni!" I said pinching his cheek

He playfully smacked my arm trying to keep a firm composure.

"Come on don't act like you hate it." Smoothing out his dark blue skirt out

He sighed defeated

"Oh c'mon Embrace it Niall!" I said trying to cheer him on

He walked over to the mirror and checked himself out finally cracking a smile and twirling like I once was

We watched movies in our frilly skirts eating junk food and making one another laugh Niall and I have been friends since infants our mother's being good friends which lead to our ever lasting friendship.

The doorbell rang trough the house I got up and ran to the door looking through the peep-hole. I saw the gorgeous blue eyed boy known as Louis Tomlinson.

"Niall it's Louis." I yelled running back to the room hiding from the most Intimidating man on earth.

"Harry why don't you ever talk to him you can't admire him from a far forever." Niall said getting his things packed and changed into his jeans again
"Never in a million years." I said in a serious tone

Niall chuckled
"Ok but if you keep doing this you'll never get a boyfriend."

I rolled my eyes and went to the closet to change in some comfy clothes. As much as I wanted to I could never bring myself face to face with Louis as long as he doesn't know who I am our relationship will never go further than bumping into each other in the school hallways or me admiring him from my desk.

I truly don't know how me and Niall have gone this far without Louis finding out who I am. I never answer the door to Louis. Somehow Louis still asks about me saying 'who's the mystery person?' That lives there?

Maybe someday he'll know...

🌸🌸🌸
A/N
Really crappy but I'm experimenting with writing tell me if you like it other than that I don't have any interesting to say so...