Sixteen.

He's soo pretty :))

<3
I looked through the isles of one of my favorite clothing stores, Niall was drinking a coke somewhere behind me. I was on the search for new things that make me feel good in my skin looking at the more colorful choices they had to offer,and looking at the thigh high socks trying to picture myself in the perfect outfit.

I concentrated on my items in the small basket I carried them in calculating the price and thinking of a possible way to try and not spend all my money in one purchase. I heard Niall gasp behind me. "I think you'd pull these off,hmm louis would probably like to see you in this as well." He said holding a pink skirt that had the tiniest amount of gold glitter sparkling on the fabric.

"It is really nice the color looks great, but no way Louis is seeing any of this stuff." I say quickly dismissing the topic and putting the skirt Niall was holding into the basket with the other items.

"What why not? He is your boyfriend now shouldn't you like be yourself around him?" He says furrowing his brows in confusion.

"I took a few steps back when he saw me in one of these the other night, I don't know my mind won't let me be my most authentic self yet, I'm just shy about the topic." I said darting my eyes away as I locked a gaze with a woman who was giving me a disgusted look.

My point exactly.

"I know Louis will probably love it and accept it as a usual thing but, I'm just not used to being seen in such a vulnerable state by everyone except you and my eminent family." I answered honestly trying to explain as best as possible of my issue.

"Cough,cough, excuses cough." Niall teased

"Oh Shut up Niall, you know what I'm trying to say I'm just trying to ease into a couple of things." I say slightly shaking my head looking through my basket one last time before heading over to the cashier.

"I know, I'm just happy for you." He said smiling

I smiled back. Putting my bag on the counter top. Shawn looking at me with a welcoming smile. Shawn was a cool guy and the only decent cashier that didn't give me ugly stares when I payed for something. "Harry nice to see you and Niall again, lovely choices as always better than most girls sense of fashion." He said whispering that last part while quickly scanning and neatly bagging my items.

"I'm flattered of your approval, Niall actually picked this one himself." I said pointing to the pink skirt from earlier.

"Oh he'd look dashing in it I bet." He said smiling at him.

"No, no, not for me buddy, don't do dudes ya know?."Niall said chuckling.

"Aw what a shame, and you were quite the catch as well that's to bad." He said playfully looking Niall up and down. Making Niall shut up immediately.

I laughed and grabbed my bags waving Shawn a goodbye before leaving with Niall who was slightly flushed still.

-

"What the fuck was that all about?!" Niall said  after a few minutes of the silent treatment. questioning his own words. I just smiled mischievously. "Don't make that face but seriously, was he hitting on me?" Niall said confused. "I don't know, maybe maybe not." I said shrugging.

"I'm not gay though?" He said

"I dunno Nialler would a straight boy act like this towards the situation.?" I said teasing him a little. "I mean c'mon ya don't knock it till you try it ey?" I said shoving him a little.

"I don't know how to act? You know what I'm just gonna leave this for another time to obsess about, plus 's not like I have classes with him." He said trying to reassure himself.

"Yeah he does he has a couple classes with me." I say pooping a chocolate almond in my mouth calmly.

"He has classes with you?!" He said a little shock in his voice.

"Yeah but calm down this was just a minor encounter, unless you want me to ask him fo-" I say mockingly Niall cutting me off before I could finish my sentence.

"No way in hell your doing that." He said laughing nervously. "I'm just gonna let this one ride out." He said his hold on the wheel loosing relaxing into his seat releasing a long held breath. I just laughed quietly at the whole situation unraveling before me.

-

I pulled on a hoodie and some gray sweatpants sitting on the couch downstairs not having anything to do kinda zoning out from the show that was playing on the Telly. Niall was at one of his other friends houses and Louis was busy babysitting his sisters. Leaving me to myself in an empty house my mum being at work. I wish she was home more but it is what it is.

I thought of a way to approach the topic without being awkward about it, backing out at the last minute. I chewed my lip going into the kitchen making myself some cinnamon tea. My cat sitting on the floor next to my legs staring at me with green eyes. "What do you think dusty? Should I just wear it out and call it a day?" I said as if she could give me advice. She just wagged her tail slowly. I smiled and fed her.

That sounds like an insane idea to me. It took me so long just to get comfortable wearing it around the house. Wearing anything like that in public sounds impossible.

I went upstairs and put on a dress that covered just above my knees I put a hoodie over it feeling comfortable in my skin i shook my hair out of its ponytail it now touched my shoulders I smiled when I remembered Louis loved seeing my hair wild and crazy.

I lounged around for a bit popping popcorn in my mouth and watching T.V coming back to my surroundings when I heard the doorbell ring. I got up thinking it's Niall ready to welcome his presence.

I huffed out a breath trying to be calm as I yet again see Louis at the wrong time. "Hi Harry."

"Hi Louis." I said subtly trying to cover my dress. Failing miserably.

"Got all dressed up for me? You shouldn't have." He said stepping inside.

"S-sorry didn't know you were coming over I was just about to go change actually." I lied

"No don't apologize besides I like seeing this, s'pretty on you." He said motioning to my outfit.

I smiled. "Well if you insist." I say batting my eyelashes. We walk over and sit on the couch we talk for a bit I leaned in the corner while he was occupied petting dusty in his lap. "So what is it like a skirt?" He questioned. "A dress, I just bought new ones and other things too shopping yesterday." I said trying to ease into the conversation. A good sign. "Hm cool I'd love to see more of it though." He smiled.

Yup a really good sign.

"Depends which website you read ;)" if you get the reference I love you....xxx