Fifteen.

Niall dove me to school the next morning giving me a bottle of water for my head which felt like it was about to burst. "Ugh Niall why couldn't I just stay home?" I said clutching my head in pain.

"Because your boyfriend wants to see you and is concerned for you." Niall said calmly not taking his eyes off the road.

"He's not my certified boyfriend yet." I said doing air quotes.

"Your not together yet? I thought he fucked you already? Wait didn't you kiss? What?" Niall said confused.

I choked on my water some of it coming out of my nose. I coughed trying to get a steady rhythm of breathing again. "Niall!, what the hell? Just cause we kissed doesn't mean?..we did anything, don't you kiss your hookups?why are you??.." I said closing my water bottle frantically shaking my head my curls falling and shaking.

"Well, yeah but dunno I just assumed." Niall shrugged said regaining his relaxed manner again.

"No, no,NO. It's too early for this." I said turning my head towards the window feeling my face burning with embarrassment.

-

"I honestly don't know what your waiting for.." Niall said with his mouth full of gummy bears that were once mine. It was the period after lunch everyone already gone back to classes .

"It's like this giant ass elephant in the room,the giggles and the little petty touches, and then your not dating? And I thought zayn and Liam were taking it slow. I look like a third wheel next to you two, that's kinda embarrassing." Niall said.

"I'm waiting for the clarification that we are together because nothing has been said." I responded.

"Maybe he is scared or I don't know,how about you ask him then that issue will be solved,and when your finally together, you can kiss and stuff." Niall winked at me.

"Ok yeah, I'm not having this conversation with you." I say not wanting to talk about that topic

Niall was right though I needed to ask Louis for that clarification, and also because if I were the one to ask it I would feel brave to have asked such a bold question though I think I already have my answer.

~

"Louis what are we?" I rehearsed in the mirror my voice still a little shaky with nervousness only hoping that my nerve wouldn't take over when it was finally time. I don't know why I was so nervous I was almost certain that he would like to be mine, but there's always that tiny little doubt in the back of my mind saying that he doesn't. I took a deep breath pushing those thoughts away.

I texted Louis to come over, pacing back and forth when I knew he was on his way. You can do this,you can do this. I repeated in my mind trying to assure myself of my dwindling confidence. I put on a straight and intent face as the doorbell rang signaling his arrival. I walked downstairs and opened the door his warm smile calming my nerves, my anxiety vanishing. Home.

I welcomed him into my arms which he took immediately squeezing me a little. I loved ked this feeling. "Hello love, you doing well?" He said his voice so calm and gentle. I nodded hypnotized by his stunning features. I snapped myself out of it reminding myself of the situation.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I say planning out how this was going to go.

We got situated on the couch cuddled in the corner together with a blanket fuzzy blanket over our entangled bodies.here goes nothing,I thought a few minutes after getting comfortable. "Louis what do you wanna call us?" I questioned pointing to our position with my hands. Louis looked down into my eyes. "Anything you want it to be Harry." He said sure of his words.

"I really, really like you. So..do you wanna.." I say closing my eyes before finally asking that question. "Do you want to be my boyfriend.?" I said waiting for his reply as soon as those words were spoken. I sat up in my spot clutching my blanket.

"C'mon Harry, obviously..yes." He said chuckling smiling wildly at me.

I laughed and kissed him putting my hands on either side of his face. What seemed so impossible finally happened, I finally got the chance to make the one I crushed on for so long to be mine. Certified. Done. Yes.

He sucked at my bottom lip bringing me out of my thoughts. I opened and let him explore my mouth our tongues tangling together fighting seeking dominance over one another. Louis finally pulled away breathless. "Could've sworn we were watching a movie." I chuckled and leaned back onto him sighing happily. I did it.

I tuned into the movie playing on the screen the character dressing I. A disguise like a woman a dress and a wig. I stiffened a little there was another elephant in the room to be addressed.

-

The next morning louis drove me to school and walked through the doors with me hand in hand. Nialls eyes wide "oh shit it finally happened?" He said with a smile on his face.

A/N
Probably soo many errors in this I'll fix it over time sorry if it's a bit short hope you enjoyed :))....