Two

I feel like I've never seen that pic of him before
🌸🌸🌸

When I arrived to school the next morning I felt different like I could do anything. sure it was probably nothing more than a friendly conversation to Louis but to me I felt like I won a well deserved grand prize.

Niall was happy for me but since I never grew tired of talking about it he quickly grew bored of the topic. soon lunch rolled around and the talk of Louis finally died down. We headed out to our usual spot. I sat crisscrossed in the grass running my fingers through it closing my eyes for a second and forgot everything that matters for a brief moment.

"Earth to Harry, come out of your zone before Niall steals your food." Luke said

I opened my eyes and got my food out of my backpack hiding it between my legs. Niall was known for taking our food stealing my snacks on more than one occasions but none of us ever seemed to mind.

"Not today nialler this is basically the only thing I like here." I say getting out my container that had Dino nuggets.

Niall laughed and went back to stuffing his face with a hamburger. A few minutes later Two boys came towards us one was a brunette the other had almost black hair. I seemed to be the only one to have noticed them so I cleared my throat getting everyone's attention and nodded my head towards the two boys. All of us expect Niall had no clue who they where.

"Zayn,Liam how are you lads!" Niall said in a cheery tone

"Good erm Louis is asking for you." Is all  the one called Liam said while the other  stood there awkwardly. Not people persons I guess.

Niall got up and walked away with them leaving only me Luke nick and Tyler to talk with ourselves which none of us did for a while since Niall was always the one to get us talking. I always wondered why Niall's friends were all shy like me only a few of them had the same out going energy as him.

"So wanna hangout at my house and not tell Niall." I suggested

All nodded in agreement and then lunch ended and I was left by myself since my usual partner n crime was else where I headed to the park and sat on the swing finding interest in the molch chips on the ground thinking about the party. Playing all the possible senecio's in my mind.

I was kinda excited to go out for once but there was always that pit in my stomach that I would be to nervous to function. I am a very shy person only open to the ones who actually try to stick around and get to know me as a person.

I sighed an got up making my way back to the main building to get to my next class getting there just in time before the bell rings sitting in the back of the class staying hidden so I won't be called out for whatever reason.

I didn't see Niall for the rest of the day so in my last class I asked Tyler if he had seen him since he also has classes with him. He replied with a simple 'I haven't seen him' and then went back to taking notes.

By the end of class I was half asleep so when the bell finally rang I jumped at the surprising loud ringing though my ears. I groaned and got up glad that the day was over making my out of school and looking for nick and Luke

Once I found them we caught one of the last buses which was headed to my neighborhood
We talked along the way about random things accidentally missing our stop. We only noticed when nick realized there was only one person left besides us on the bus.

I rolled my eyes and got up making my way to the front of the bus and sitting in one of the front seats.

"Excuse me Rick I think we missed our stop mind turning around in a bit yeah?" I asked kindly I was good friends with the bus driver since I was always one of the last people to get dropped off

He nodded and turned his attention back towards the road.

When the last kid was dropped off he made his way back to my neighborhood our group made our way to the front of the bus and started talking with the bus driver all of us getting to know him a little better . Pretty decent guy as it turns out

When we got to my house we all said goodbye to Rick and and went into the house. Since my mother was doing extra hours the house was vacant it was it has been only us since Gemma went off to uni.

Our first stop as usual was to the pantry getting snacks. I quickly fed our house cat dusty and then we made our way upstairs.

~

We talked and watched movies for about an hour before we heard the front door open. someone coming up stairs all of us going silent not knowing who was in the house.

"You little shits not even a call or text?" Niall said barging in like it was his own home in this case it basically was.

"Niall for godsake I thought you were a burglar!" I said half out of fear and being surprised.

Niall rolled his eyes and stole the gummy worm bag from Luke plopping down next to me niall was really the mom of the group but also the childish one. Treated us like his kids when we did something that was stupid lecturing us on what we did wrong. There for us overall

Luke and nick had fallen asleep soon enough and I was talking to Niall.

"So who were those guys that you left us for earlier?" I questioned wanting to know a bit more about them

"Well before I tell you about them I wanna tell you about the person who asked for you." He winked

"He asked about me? In what way." I gasped wanting to know more

"I went with him because he needed help with something and once we finished I told him I'm going to your house there was my mistake. He wanted to come too and I had to lie to get him to stay." He rambled to me

I stayed there in shock taking in this new information. I couldn't believe the beautiful Louis Tomlinson actually asked for me.

"What about those boys they seemed rather mysterious." I said taking out a few gummies and eating them.

"Oh you mean Liam and zayn? The reason there so mysterious is 'cause they aren't people persons' very socially awkward at first but there nice guys." He said almost falling asleep during his sentence.

"I guess y'all are staying here then." I said snuggling closer into Nialls side. He replied with a small  'mhm' and then I heard nothing more than small snores coming from him.

I sighed and snuggled closer into his side closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

I woke up turned to my side and saw beautiful blue eyes staring back at me I smiled finally being together with the one I desired the most, the one who made me feel whole, like I could do anything as long as he was by my side. He smiled and then rolled over slinging his body on top of me "I'm gonna make you a sweet wreck" he whispered huskily into in my ear I gasped and pulled him into a kiss he pulled away and looked at me with a smile

"Harry wake up please" he said sweetly

"Harry c'mon wake up" he said a little more stern this time
-

"Harry wake up already." Niall said shaking me frantically trying to get me to wake up

I groaned waking up slowly although I wanted to go back to sleep and dream once again.

I sighed and got up doing the usual of getting dressed for school.

Maybe one day we can make that dream a reality and many more..

Really weird chapter I honestly don't remember writing most of it I also took long to writing it cuz I had no ideas or inspiration but yea Just relaxing for now cuz it's spring break and well the only time I'm not busy with school
That's all for now tho...
                                🌸🌸🌸