Twenty-five

:)

Fast forward a few weeks later and I found myself at yet another party. I gulped as I stood awkwardly in the loud crowded room. I don't know how I agreed to this I was peer pressured by Louis and Niall trying to convince me to come and since Louis so generously asked how could I ever say no to him.

I scolded myself for being so whipped over him as I stomped over to the kitchen getting myself a drink to take the edge off. "C'mon babe you can't stay mad forever it was for your own good." Louis reasoned with me. I looked up at him brows knitted together I just shook my head letting up my act. And sipped my drink

I sighed defeated knowing he could possibly be right. It was a New Years party after all why not try and make the best of it. "I'll make it worth your while." Louis said kissing my cheek and pulling me along with him back into the main room where all the action happened. Louis dragged me out on the dance floor or living room before I could sit on the couch

I stood there not really knowing what to do Louis moving weirdly around me. "C'mon dance?" Louis said with a smile. "I don't know how?" I said. "Any way you'd like just move around, like me." Louis said putting a show on for me. "Sure if that's what you wanna call what your doing?" I say with a laugh as I gave in starting to move just as weirdly as him trying to find a rhythm with the music

Laughing at the weird 'dance moves' Louis did. I began to sway my hips getting into the song. Louis laughing and held me close copying my moves. In our own little bubble but all good things are eventually ruined one way or another.

"Faggots." Someone said as they walked by us. "What the fûck did you say?" Louis said turning towards the guy. "I said you're a couple of fags." The guy said coming closer to louis who stood his ground. My eyes widened as I knew this wasn't going to end well if I didn't do something.

"Louis stop let's just go." I say trying to pull him away.

"That's right louis listen to your fairy friend." The guys said taunting Louis. I had never seen louis lose his cool with someone. Before I could think of another way to try and ease the tension between the two Louis balled his fists and punched the guy in the face catching him off guard making him stumble and fall back.

"Yeah okay louis let's go." I say this time forcefully pulling Louis out of the room the other people begging to take notice of the scene that just took place.

I took Louis outside in the backyard of I can't remember who's house. "I-I'm sorry Harry I didn't- I just didn't want to be afraid anymore I don't want you to be afraid." Louis said leaning against the wall putting his hands over his face.

"It's fine, could've warned me before it escalated so quickly." I said trying to ease the atmosphere.

Louis just shook his head letting a small smile show. I walked towards him wrapping my arms around him. "Oh noo what happened now?" I heard the familiar voice of Niall next to us who was obviously drunk.

"Niall you little sh!t nothing good ever comes out of coming to a party." I say smacking his shoulder.

"Can you maybe be mad at me tomorrow when I am sober?" Niall said slurring his words a little I just shook my head and sat on the floor next to where Louis now was, dragging Niall down with me.

We sat there in silence. In a daze. I hear the loud murmur of teenagers counting down to new year. I huffed out a breath trying to wrap my mind around this chaotic night. Soon he loud sounds of popping fireworks in the front yard could be heard and cheers.

"Happy new year's I guess?" Niall said.

I shook my head turning to Louis and leaned in kissing him sweetly catching him off guard. He instantly kissed back holding my head.

"Jeez you two are so cute it's almost disgusting." Niall says breaking us from our moment. I laughed and just leaned back on the wall Louis laying his head on my shoulder.

-

The next few days were days of laziness overcoming the hangover all of us had. I groaned as I dreaded the fact school was set to start up again soon. No more late night talking with Louis till I or he fell asleep whilst still on the phone, getting noise complaints if we were to loud making each laugh at such late hours.

~

Louis and I walked dizzily into school a few days later. Ready to be done with the day even though school has yet to start. Niall walked up to us with a shy smile on his face. "Harry, Louis  you know how I've been feeling like quite the third wheel of things..well my problems have been solved?" Niall said with a smile.

"And before you say 'I told you so' Harry I'm looking at you meet them first." Niall then pulls non other than Shawn out beside him. He waved at us and I just stood there with a smile fully knowing this was going to happen sooner or later.

"Congrats?" Louis said.

I clapped my hands together. "Yay welcome to the gay couples club!" I said jokingly even though it was basically the truth.

"Thank you it's an honor?" Shawn said while laughing.

The bells rang signaling the start of class we all said our goodbyes.

"So when did it officially start?" I questioned niall as we began to walk to class. "Well i was seeing him for a bit then at the new years party on our way out i ran into him and one thing lead to another and we were making out on the couch and..yeah." Niall said with a smile

"Wow what a beautiful love story?" I say chuckling.

-

Those pricks must've soon taken notice i had changed courses because i saw their ugly stares of hatred in tbe halls durning passing periods i just kept my distance staying close to my friends. Knowing it'll be alright in the end

All they did was stare thankfully i hope it will stay that way. Come after school louis and i sat on the benches waiting for niall to give us a ride.

"I never thought I'd actually come to date you Louis." I said thinking about how all of it came to unravel.

"Hmm well it kinda just fell into place in its own weird way?" Louis said smiling.

"I love the way it happened though it'll make a great story someday." Louis said nodding. "I love you." He said staring at me.

"I love you too lou." I say smiling widely back at him and his beautiful blue orbs.

-
A/N

Cheesy? Idk but I like it I quickly put this together? So sorry if it's weird the time skips are kinda confusing but oh well I guess I really hope you enjoyed this story thank you so much for supporting it this is the end of this story I will continue to write soo if you like my works stay tuned love all you lovely people and thank you again for supporting my fic <3 :D