Seventeen.

<3

I felt a bit of weight had been lifted off when Louis acted like that was our normal which I loved. It made me happy to know that he wasn't in any way affected by what I like to wear. Niall came over the next day. It became tradition to just sit around on the couch and laugh and watch movies.

My kind of weekend. "I solved my problem with Louis Niall, or more like it solved ed itself." I said motioning down to my skirt. It took Niall a few seconds before his brain processed what I was trying to say.

"Ooh you got comfortable around louisss." He says smirking and laughing.

"No, why is that always your solution, but yeah something among those lines." I said shaking my head.

"I'm sorry but I am happy for you. You solved your issues, and without my advice too? Aw my Harry's growing up." Niall said dramatically wiping a fake tear.

"Now all you need is to muster up the courage to wear it out." Niall said. There it was that reoccurring impossible to solve problem. I sighed and sunk back into the couch.

"I have an idea, you could possibly wear it next Halloween and if it backfires you can just classify it as your costume?" Niall said

"No I don't wanna have that as my fall back in case I don't get accepted or if something happens I want it to be true no matter the consequences." I said trying to make him understand.

"Then do it for Louis go out with the mindset of impressing Louis." Niall said.

-

I thought about Nialls plan for the rest of the day actually taking it into consideration planning all the possible outcomes. "Your in deep thought what are you thinking about my love?" My mother said softly. We were currently eating dinner having a nice quiet night. "Just something I gotta deal with."  I said picking at my food.

"Is it about your little boy toy?" She said. I looked up. "Who told you?" I said. "C'mon Niall is very lousy at keeping secrets and you aren't either." She said chuckling a little. "I was going to tell you i just never got around to it."

"It's okay I understand I've been so busy lately and you've been at school." She said reassuring me.

There was a moment of silence the sounds of forks scraping against the plates. "What's their name?" She said with a smile. "Louis." I said smiling a little. "Nice name what does he look like?"

"He has beautiful blue eyes and such soft hair and he's so kind and generous." I say while smiling.

"Aw your gushing ,you really like him." My mother said smiling at me.

"Lastly and most importantly does he make you happy?" She said looking at me with sincere eyes.

"Yes very much so." I say happily

"Then I like him too what ever makes my baby happy." She said smiling into my eyes.

I nodded my face glowing with happiness. "I'd love to meet him some day though." She said before picking her and my plate up and carrying them to the sink. "I'd like that too." I say helping her tidy up a little.

We spent the rest of the night cozied up on the couch watching comedy movies. I didn't realize till now how much I was longing to spend quality time with my mother just going about the days as I had school and as she worked constantly around the clock.

-

I was now in my room daring to fantasize about what I'd wear out I toyed with the material from the pink and gold skirt I bought the other day. Envisioning myself happy and care free of any insecurities roaming about in public.
I went to my closet grabbing a few items I think would go great with the skirt.

-

"How am I the only one literally fifth-wheeling." Niall said motioning between me and Louis who had his head on my shoulder and Zayn Liam who were quietly giggling to each other.

"If you wanna join our couple posse take in on shawn's offer." I said winking towards him.

"No you do not get to speak about that not now nor ever, plus I'm straight." He said crossing his arms and looking the other direction.

"Then why are you afraid if I talk to him about you?" I say smirking a little.

Niall hesitated for a few seconds before responding. "Because I don't wanna lead him onto anything" he said shrugging.

"Sure buddy."I said sniffling out a laugh.

-

Niall had to go do for whatever reason Louis ditching his up coming class staying with me he was rather gushy sand clingy not that I was complaining.

"You're so beautiful." He said twirling one of my curls in his hand. I giggled. "Why are you such a cheese ball today lou?" I said smiling.

"I'm just admiring you, and cheese-balls do sound good right about now. He said poking one of my visible dimples on my cheek. I looked into his eyes looking at those familiar ocean eyes. I noticed redness around his irises. I tied the rest of his little quirks in his personality today. He was high. "Louis, do you smoke weed?" I questioned curiously.

"Hmm not often but I ate what I thought was a vitamin gummy but turns out it was a weed gummy. I didn't think it would effect me." He said slowly. "Is it obvious?" His eyes widening a little.

"A little?" I said laughing a little.

"Ah don't laugh this is serious." He said his finger pointing against the table. "I'm not I just think your adorable all cheesy and high." I said giving his cheek a quick kiss.

"Im gonna regret this when you tease me about it when I'm sober." He said resting his head on the table.

I layed my head down gaining more and more feelings about him each day. I'll do it for him.

A/N
Wooow this chapter is alll over the place it may be a bit weird but oh well I liked it I hope you do too enjoy all you lovely peeps :) ..xxx