Eleven.

Louis

My questions were solved ,and now with this new information I am discovering a new type of desire towards Harry wanting nothing more than to make him feel safe and happy.

I catch myself wanting to spend more time with him making compromises here and there so that our paths cross frequently. Sure some would call it a bit stalker-ish but falling for someone makes you do the weirdest things.

"Maybe we could all meet at the park together during lunch?" I say randomly as me zayn and Liam wandered through the hallways deciding to ditch first period.

"Why do you say that?" Liam questioned

"Cuz loubear can't get enough of curly." Zayn said mocking my plans.

I look quickly between Liam and Zayn then make my remark. "And you can't get enough of your teddy bear." I say only loud enough for Zayn to hear. Zayn's eyes go wide looking at Liam to make sure he hadn't heard then shoved me in my side.

I laugh off the nick of pain in my side clutching my stomach. "Your connection is almost as obvious as me and Harry's." I say. Zayn just shook his head

I wasn't gonna push the topic further Zayn still being unsure of how to approach Liam about his feelings towards him, but it was quite obvious the chemistry Liam and him had. The subtle touches and the evidential blushes painted on their face when they were around each other. Perfect couple marital overall.

The bell rang signaling the next class was starting. We all went off to find our next classes Zayn and Liam still stuck to each like gum. I felt an arm come around me. "I swear Louis I'm gonna push their heads together and get it over with." Niall said referring to the pair that walked ahead of us.

"I don't know Niall let their love blossom." I say while making gestures.

"I can't watch another love slowly dance around each other until they confess their feelings Harry and yours is already enough to keep me entertained." Niall explained. I blushed slightly because oddly enough it was true.

"Never mind that then, do you wanna meet at the park where you usually meet with spend it with Harry and the others?" I say hoping he'll agree. Like he would say no to the idea anyway.

"Louis I know what your doing but I'll let it slide since I'm already married to Harry ,but yeah we can meet." Niall says jokingly then leaving me to go to a class.

-

The bell rang signaling Lunch time the halls quickly flooded with students. I got lost in the crowd trying to find Zayn or Harry or somebody I know. Just my luck to find Harry hidden in the doorway of an empty classroom.

"Hazza." I say making a bubbly voice probably smiling like an idiot

"Lou." Harry said looking me in my eyes.

Eye contact is a major think for us. I thought as we gathered the rest of our friend group headed to the cafeteria. I definitely didn't mind it gave me time to study every detail of the color in his eyes so green and vibrant.

We got our foods and headed to the park sitting down on the freshly cut grass.

I sat next to Harry of course with Niall on the opposite side of me. Liam sat cris cross with Zayn almost in his lap. Luke nick and Tyler all sitting in a pile next to each other.Everyone was in their own little conversation bubble.

Niall slowly inched his way to Liam and Zayn I watched silently to see what trick he had yup his sleeve.

"Zaynn." Niall said in a sing like matter.

Zayn slowly turned snapping out of his love frenzy with Liam. "Yes?" He said quietly asked

"Are you busy this Saturday to meet Liam at one of the finest restaurants in town?" Niall said in a casual tone. Liam perked up into the conversation confused. all of us watching the events before us unravel in Silence.

"Liam meet zayn at sssix maybe?, oh and dress in something nice will you?" Niall finished winking at the both of them, Then going back to biting into his hamburger.

Both of there eyes looked as if they were going to fall out of their skulls Bewildered by their friends words. Liam blinked away the confusion the first one to brake the silence. "Did you just ask us out on a date for each other?" He said aloud questioning his own words.

"Yup. Well someone had to do it, oh and don't be late." Niall said sounding proud of his actions.

I chuckled quietly into Harry's shoulder who was still trying to wrap his head around what just happened. Liam was blushing like a mad man. I guess he finally figured it out. Zayn looking down in embarrassment face red as well.

Slowly the conversations started up again. I went back to chatting up Harry loving the pretty little words that came out of his mouth. Zayn and Liam going somewhere to talk out their plans..or making out my guess that being the last thing to do now.

I guess the same thing goes for me now I thought. Perhaps I should treat Harry to something he deserves and try and shot my shot to make it official to make us official. I thought quietly suddenly having an irrational fear of someone hearing my thoughts that hadn't been said aloud. No one could know I want it all to a surprise he'll never forget. Knowing all to well his blonde nosey friend might spoil it for him.

I was all on my own for this little plan of mine. Harry walked me to class. I said my goodbye through a hug loving his sent that embraced my senses making me feel warm and fuzzy all over then going off with Niall to who know where.

I was in a love bubble for the rest of the day carefully planning in my mind what I call a perfect date. Something simple but will make Harry melt which was pretty easy to do. By the end of the day I had my answer.

-

;D