Five.

🌸🌸🌸

I shot up from my bed waking up from an unpleasant dream instantly regretting it as pain shot through my head. I looked around noticing a glass of water and some pills left on the nightstand. Assuming they where left by Niall. I downed them instantly feeling a little better.

I sat there in bed for a little while my mind playing the memories from last night up until this moment suddenly realizing how and who brought me home last night

I quickly got up and made my way to the restroom emptying out my stomach of last night's contents. Brushing my teeth to get the taste of alcohol off my tongue. Never getting that drunk again.

I quickly dialed Nialls number waiting for him to answer. I hear someone groan through the phone.

"What." He answered groggily

"You didn't take me home last night Louis did." I try and say as calmly as possible.

"Oh?" Is all he answered back

I rolled my eyes internally."meet me in ten."with that I hung up the phone. Pacing back and forth regretting going to the party to begin with. I knew something was gonna happen what if we did something. did we? I can't completely remember last night but I know that Louis was the one who brought me home.

~

"Stop pacing you worry me." Niall said

"Niall what if he found my stash what if I had accidentally left a dress out or a skirt?" I say stuttering a little not realizing how scared I am of being outed

"You didn't your room was spotless as always. Besides he was bound to find out where you live at some point. he is been pretty clingy to you recently?" Niall explained while smirking to me.

I scoffed shaking my head a little "There's no way that's possible.it's not some movie fantasy type thing that's happening."

Niall just sat there smiling at me smugly while I explained myself on all the reasons why going to the party was a bad idea. I huffed throwing myself dramatically on the couch next to Niall tired of stressing myself out.

Niall looked down at me "I think he likes little ol'curly." He said ruffing my hair. Not possible. no way he likes me.

~

Some time passed before we did anything
I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I took it out to see a message from an unknown number that said 'hey feeling well?' I looked at it confused since I didn't know who it was.

"What's up with you?" Niall questioned

"Some random number texting me?" I say trying to figure out who it is.

"Oh I forgot to tell you!" He said face palming

I looked at him with creased eyebrows. "Niall what did you do." I say in a flat tone.

"I may have.. accidentally given Louis your number last night?" He said smiling nervously

"Accidentally?" I question

"Well no he asked for it when he called me to tell me he took you home and I didn't want to say no so I gave it to him." He explained

"I mean thanks I guess but you could of at least warned me?" I say trying to hide the fact that I was happy about it.

"So what should I say?" Showing him the text from Louis.