Twenty-four.

The next morning was calm and silent Louis and I were quite busy celebrating his birthday officially and then waited for the next day to spend time with family and open gifts and eat an insane amount of food. I was currently sitting on the couch in the Tomlinson household meeting all his siblings.

"Your hair s'so curly,can I touch it?" One of his younger sisters said. I nodded and leaned down and the toddler grabbed onto my hair running their finger through it. I loved children they were so fun to be around and just observe.

"So you like kiss Louis n'stuff?" The other sister twin said turning her head sideways in confusion I blushed a deep red but nodded gently.

"Hey,hey,hey your gonna rip his lovely locks out phoebe and daisy your asking impolite questions." Louis says gently taking the little girls hands out my hair. Bringing them both on his lap.

"Sorry lou." They both said in unison. I smiled "you seem much like more calm and sensitive smaller,though Louis is the 'smaller' one in the relationship." Louis's sister lottie said sitting on the opposite side of me.

"Hey I'm not THAT short." Louis said leaning forward. "Yes you are, you're the oldest yet I'm an inch taller than you." Lottie said leaning like him.

"Shut up." Louis said turning away from the truth." Lottie smirk knowing she's right.

"Stop your banter guys the foods ready." Felicite said bringing us out of our conversation bubbles.

We all joined in at the table making small casual conversation with his sister and mother until his mom brought up old and pastimes memories that made Louis blush with embarrassment. "Mum?, I've got some dignity please..." Louis said trying to wave off his mother's humiliating stories, while I covered my mouth hiding my smile. "Alright lou just this once but only 'cause he's a nice looking lad." His mother winked.

"So what did you get Louis for his birthday if you did?" His mum asked politely. My eyes go wide  Louis taking a quick glance at me then going back to his plate for a few seconds as flashbacks from the night before came flooding back I clear my throat and compose myself. "I treated him to a lovely dinner and then we watched a film,quiet night." I nodded with a smile lying.

-

After dinner louis and I lounged in his room sitting next to each other calmly watching a movie. "You are a surprisingly good lier you cheeky chap." Louis turned to me with a smirk. "Props on the improve though." Louis said applauding me. I shake my head with a smile.

"Well, it's not like I would say the truth." I said shrugging.

"Pfft anything but the truth." He said quickly and firmly dismissing that topic.

I laughed and leaned my head on his shoulders inhaling his sent that made my head spin. "I love you lou." I say thinking I should get a 'proper' say in those words instead of how I said..well yeah.

"I love you too Harry." Louis said gently laying his head down on top of mine. I hummed happily and felt my eyes get heavier and heavier and soon I faded into sleep.

-

Louis' phone buzzed jerking me out of my peaceful slumber. Before I knew it we were on our way to my house ready for the next rounds of greetings and and passing of foods around the overly crowded table of family members.

"Louis nice to finally met and sped time with you. Harry has said many, many good things about you." My mother said cheekily.

Louis just smiled and nodded. "Yay everyone ships larry my plan is complete." Niall announced proudly among the table before going back to his plate of goods.

Louis and I look at each other with a questioning look. "Niall, what's Larry?" I aske my brows furrowed with confusion. Louis nodding with me.

"Oh gosh you two are so oblivious it's cute." Niall says rolling his eyes fondly. "Larry is you, Louis and Harry I'm captain of Larry." He says making  two heart pieces with his fingers and putting them together. I let out an 'ohhh' of the realization, before shaking my head with a smile at the way my friend came up with the name. I like it.

-

I ended up getting a new fuzzy blanket some socks and some new posters for my room. I threw the blanket around me and Louis and watched the rest of my family open there gifts. I am absolutely no good at shopping for others so I got everyone candles that smelled absolutely lovely.

After all was unwrapped the left over wrapping paper strung about the room me Louis and Niall headed upstairs.  Niall teasing us then complaining about being 'the awkward third wheel'.

"It's embarrassing to sit here while you two are practically fûcking on the bed." Niall said with his arms crossed.

I looked at Louis and laughed awkwardly  niall didn't notice taking interest in whatever was on the t.v If he knew he would've jumped on the opportunity to embarrass us prodding at the topic till our faces would turn crimson with humiliation. Luckily I dodged a bullet

"So how's that Shawn thing going?" I asked curiously teasing him a little in the process.

He looked at me with a wide eyed look. "Fine um good, went to his house yesterday and watched a film together." Niall said shyly while messing with the hem on his shirt.

"Mhm yeah well let me know how that goes." I said with a smile.

I shipped it, Niall has never got all shy when talking about someone he crushed on or was talking to and Shawn has definitely changed his perspective a little most likely for the better.

We spent the rest of the evening lounging and enjoying each other's company. "So did you like your birthday present?" I asked with a smirk.

"Dirty hazza, but yes the best one I got this birthday." Louis winked.

I shook my head with a smile and hugged myself closer to Louis and closed my eyes love being in his presence feeling safe and secure.

-

Harry's house is an absolute masterpiece his vocals 🤌 it's a no skip album my personal favorite being satellite..<3 big thanks to you lovely people to getting this book to 1k so much fun writing it feel free to keep supporting and have a lovely day :)....