Three

A well deserved Grammy he received I'm still not over it 😌

🌸🌸🌸

Today was Thursday a day before the party while Niall and the others were all excited to go  to say I was nervous is an understatement I began to get more scared of what could possibly happened as the time of the party grew closer and closer.

I was currently in gym class jogging and trying to think of a possible excuse I could say to try and avoid the party. Not only did I kinda not wanna go I was also afraid since Louis would be attending as well.

My plan to lie quickly failed since I knew all my friends would see right though all my lies especially Niall he knew me better than anyone else. I sighed and decided to suck it up and go wait until the party actually starts to worry.

I almost fell flat on the track if I hadn't caught myself some guys shoving me out of their way. It was normal for me to get pushed around since I was a bit weaker than the others even though I could probably beat the shit out of someone if I really wanted to. I really don't have the heart to hurt anyone or anything for that matter.

When class finally ended packing my stuff up and ready to head to the next class dragging my self down the hallways not really caring if I'm late.

"C'mon harreh move it, your walking agonizingly slow." Louis said pushing gently me to go faster appearing out of no where

"Where you spying on me Tomlinson? I'm flattered." I say giggling

"I was not ya wanker I just saw you and only you moving to slow for my liking." He stated

"Ah yes sorry your majesty, I'll move quicker next time we cross paths." I said sassing him a little

He chuckled and rolled his eyes fondly and making his way to his own class as the bell started to ring. I sighed happily walked a bit quicker gushing with happiness from talking to my crush.

-
I shrieked jumping up and down as I was going to lunch to get my food items. annoying Niall all through out lunch. The class after lunch I finally calmed down or so everyone thought.

"So wanna go to the mall later to buy clothes for tomorrow since you only have skir-" I slapped a hand over his mouth before he could finish.

"Shush Niall no one knows and I plan for it to stay that way." I said sternly grabbing my carton of milk drinking a bit from the bendy straw

"Okay okay now get you hand off." Niall said yanking my hand off his mouth.

I sat back and sighed. I really think I would die of embarrassment if someone found out I liked to wear skirts and dresses. I'm very insecure about what I wear even if it isn't bright and apparently non masculine. I care what people think about me and the way I look even tho I say I don't.

When class ended I dreaded going to the next class period taking my time walking to the classroom since there wasn't a louis to tell me to walk faster this time.

"I don't wanna go to class." I whined as Niall pulled me by my arms

"We'll one of us has to be the smart one and that's not me!" Niall said

By this time everyone was in class the last few kids entered the class before the bell finally rang. I let myself drop down to the floor sprawled out dramatically in the hallway.

Niall groaned giving up on getting me to class"Wanna skip might as well at this rate." Niall suggested

I nodded planning this form the start picking myself up off the floor both of us walking out of school. People walked out of school all the time the teachers didn't really care.