Six.

✨🌸✨
Louis' pov

My head was filling with questions. I should of let the encounter at the theater go. Already being Monday now my mind telling me there's more to the story but being respectful of Harry's privacy and letting him tell me on his own time. We were walking to school like we did everyday. Liam, Josh, and zayn walked beside me chatting with each other.

"Your in deep thought, what you thinking about." Zayn said turning his attention towards me

I shrugged not really wanting to talk about it at the moment. Zayn however could tell what I was thinking about already even though I've said nothing.

"If you got a thing for him go for it. Don't hold back but don't rush it, let it happen?" He said directing his words only to me.

I nodded. Only zayn knew about my liking towards Harry. Noticing how I got heart eyes every time we past in the halls. "I could say the same for you." I say back to him "what do you mean by that?" "Don't act dumb I've seen you ogling him in class it's not just a best mate stare ,its more." I say with a smug smile.

"Maybe but I don't know if he feels the same." Zayn said sneaking a quick glance towards Liam. I shrugged again "give him a strong but subtle hint." Zayn nodded and kept his head down.

We walked through the glass doors the halls filled with chatters and laughs. Class not starting for the next thirty minutes. I was looking for the curly haired boy through the crowds instantly finding him walking down the hall head down looking at the floor. I silently cooed at him in my mind walking towards him. I take out his ear bud and whispered 'Harry' into his ear. He instantly looked up startled before easing again realizing it was me.

"Louis what are you doing?" He says taking out the other ear piece

I shrugged "you looked like you could use some company? Where's ni?" I said

"He's not coming today visiting his brother Greg out of town." Harry replied

I nodded walking with him. "Why are you alone. Where are your friends ?" I say. "I Dunno can't find em." He shrugged
"Wanna spend the day with me then?" I say hoping he'll say yes.

"I feel kinda out of place with your friends but you'll be there so. Ok." He said smiling

My smile grew wider knowing he felt safe being around me. Knowing I made him feel that way made me strangely proud.

We separated heading off to our classes. I sat down next to zayn who was talking to Liam. I smirked seeing how he looked dreamily into the others eyes as if they were the only ones in the room.

I clear my throat getting their attention zayn quickly getting back in his seat since he was practically on top of the table trying to be closer to Liam. "Harry will be joining us for lunch so try not to get all shy, And believe me he'll probably be more shy than you two so make him feel welcomed. just be yourselves." I say rambling to them.

They nod and Liam turns towards the front of the room. "You two are so cute." I whispered to zayn. "Shut up." Zayn said rolling his eyes I snicker and do as he said. The lecture of the day begins to start. Not really paying attention just starring off into nothingness.

~
Soon lunch rolled around I walked down the halls finding Harry immediately. I smiled as his eyes met mine he smiled back his dimples on full display. I walk closer poking one of the indents on his cheek before guiding him with me towards the cafeteria where Liam and Zayn where waiting for us.

Harry stayed looking down shy of the people standing before him. "Lads this is harry as you all know. Play nice?" I say cheekily trying to lighten up the mood. "I know him seen him with you obviously but 'think we've got classes together." Liam said trying to speak making an effort to start a conversation for once. I nod  Harry doing so as well agreeing with Liam.

Zayn stays close by Liam as we enter the lunch line getting food. We sit down in the cafeteria towards the back . I start chatting with Liam zayn uttering a few responses trying to engage in our conversation. Harry nibbling on a piece of bread staring at nothing in particular.

"And what about you Harry?" I say looking at him with a smile.

"Hmm?" He says looking at me bread still in his mouth.

"Do you think spider monkeys are cool?" I say knowing I'll catch him off guard. Not paying attention to the conversation

He looks between the three of us confused.
"W-What?" He says dumbfounded

The boys giggle messing with the curly haired lad. "We're kidding luv." I say pinching his cheek. Harry's begins to get flustered, cheeks turning rosey red.

Lunch ends Liam and zayn walk down the hall I smirked as zayn laughed not so platonically grabbing Liams shoulder and laughing against it. "They a thing?" Harry says nodding towards them. "not yet." i say with a smug smile "what am i gonna do i dont have class this period." Harry whined not wanting to be alone.

"I can ditch with you?" I offer hoping he'll agree not really wanting to leave him either.

Harry just nodded. We walked outside I followed Harry to a park by the school sitting at a picnic table next to him. "So..Can I come to your house some time then?" I say "yeah." He said in a softer tone. "Just let me know beforehand gotta clean up." He says picking at the tables chipped wood. "Ok.." I say. We stare into each other's eyes. I Examine every detail of his mossy green eyes.

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I take it out reading a text from Liam.

From Liam; don't spend to much Time with your loverboy boobear ;)

I roll my eyes at the text. I stand up Harry doing the same. "C'mon luv." I say smiling at him. He smiles and follows close behind me we walk down the halls the bell ringing signaling the next class starts soon.

Harry goes to his class glancing at me one last time before walking in. I smile as I walk to my class. Fuck I'm whipped. I thought not being able to get the curly haired boy out of my mind for the remainder of the day.
~

Don't remember writing any of this forgive me if it's rubbish I'm just bored but aww this story is so fluffy to mee and yay Louis POV gonna switch it up every now and again spice things up a bit...well that's all I have for now good day/night to you lovely people.xxx
✨🌸✨