Seven.

Narry is such an underrated friendship we luv🇮🇪💚
                                   🌸🌺🌸
Harry's POV

"So I heard you were on a date with Leona lewis yesterday?" Niall said as he walked through the school doors with me. "Sneaking around while I'm gone huh? I rolled my eyes and blushed slightly at the thought of Louis.

"How'd you know?" I say

"Of course the other lads had to make sure our little curly was safe so they spyed on you and your boyfriend. Saying you where all cute and flirty?" Niall says giving me a questioning smirk

"No only half of that went down, and he's not my boyfriend and it wasn't a date." I say as a matter a fact

"Not yet." Is all Niall says before walking into the classroom

I roll my eyes but deep down my stomach was filling with butterflies at the thought of Louis actually being mine. I doze off as class starts making up scenarios in my head if I was louis' boyfriend.

-

A little after lunch me and Niall sat on the ground at the playground I was playing with the mulch that filled the playgrounds interior
(I have no idea wut I'm saying haha)

"I think you've lost your fashion drive. Haven't seen you twirl in a dress since last weekend, Why?" Niall asked

"Playing it safe cause Louis might pop up at any moment." I answer truthfully

"You don't have to hide it, especially from him Harry. He likes you I know he does so why hide it?" Niall says looking at me

"I guess but I just don't feel comfortable yet it'll happen but not any time soon." I say looking back at him

Niall nodded understanding and left the conversation at that.

-

"Harry is it ok if I come by sometime this week?" Louis asked out of breath after coming out of nowhere.

"I-Um sure?" I say

"Nice." Is all he says before disappearing again in the crowd of people

I felt a rush of happiness and fear. Fear that he'll see me , all of me I fear that I'll be judged and if that were to happen my thoughts for him would be shattered. Happy that I'll get to know him better as a person. Maybe there will be a spark that'll lead to something like in movies.

I realized that he could stop by at any given moment seeing that 'sometime this week' could be any time so I had to make sure I left no evidence.

Sure it's silly that I'm hiding it from him but even though I know Louis isn't necessarily the type to judge I still have a pit in my stomach and I don't know if it's humiliation or excitement. the excitement of being free or him seeing me for who I truly am. It seems easy to show who you truly are until you have to actually let people in. Like being spread out on display for everyone to see but in reality it's one person. It takes a lot to let down your guard.

I walk to my next class and continue on with the day. again making up fake scenarios both good and bad.

-

I walk in my cozy home Niall following close behind the warm cent of the fall candle filling my nose. I take a breath before gathering my senses and running upstairs. Need to clean, gotta clean, he can't see. I thought as I got the bin I used store all my clothes that are deamed feminine by others. I hid them here before I came out to my family and close friends. I grabbed all the clothes that were laying around on the floor and on top of the couch.

"What are you doing?" Niall asked finally walking in my room.

"Louis might come over today or something like that, I'm not ready to show it all to him you get me?" I say stopping for a minute looking up at Niall.

Niall just nodded. Sighing and sitting on the couch hanging me the rest of the clothes that were piled next to him

I closed the bin finally finishing putting all of the cloths away shoving the bin under the bed again. "Done." I say smiling and flopping myself on the bed.

Just as I relaxed into the sheets the doorbell rang. I groaned the mattress making the noise muffled but got up any way I went downstairs unlocking the door opening it to reveal Luke, Tyler and Louis?

"Hope you don't mind Harry we brought a hitchhiker along with us." Tyler said shoving Louis lightly in front of them.  Louis smiled.
"No I don't mind at all c'mon then." I say smiling stepping aside to let them in.

"Hello love." Louis says hugging me.

I put my arms around him Luke and Tyler winking and giving me a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes and threw them the bird. They waved me off going upstairs with Niall.

"Nice to see you." Louis said smiling at me.

"You just saw me at school?" I saw walking upstairs with him by my side.

"Yeah but y-you get me?" Louis said shrugging

I nod we walk into my room and he stands for a minute in the door way looking around my room. "So this is where the magic happens?" He says.

"Ha it's not magic it's nothing but chaos when your friends with that one." I say pointing to niall who looks up from his phone with wide eyes.

"Oh Louis? Harry." Niall said looking back and forth between me and him.

-

We hung out In my room for the evening watching Telly and having a laugh Louis sitting next to me on the bed while the others occupied the couch. While nobody addressed it I definitely did subtlety inching my lower body till it met Louis he didn't make an effort to acknowledge it just looking at me every now and again.

When it came time for all the boys to leave we all trailed behind on another as we went downstairs. Just as I opened the door to see them out. My mother was standing presumably about to open the door as well. "Mum they were just leaving." I say letting her step inside

"Hello love, nice to see you again Tyler, Luke and?" She says stopping at Louis.

"Bye harry see ya mate." The other boys say walking out. Leaving me Niall and Louis in the doorway.

"Mum this is Louis my..friend." I say

"Ah Louis well, you seem lovely I'm Anne." She says offering a hand.

Louis takes her hand shaking it gently. "Pleasure to meet you. Your son is absolutely lovely as well." He says

"I'm sure he is." She smiles at him before putting her things down by the kitchen table.

"So I'll see you tomorrow then?" Louis says turning his attention towards me again.

"Yes." I say already looking forward to it.

He gives me a quick hug and waits for me to walk him out the door. We say our final goodbyes and then I close the door giant smile appearing on my face.

"You know I've been standing here all this time right? And may I say this...just fooking kiss already!" Niall said while laughing.