Twelve.

1st ziam date :)

I walked through the streets of town still a tinge of anxiety running through my veins. Street lamps dimly lit up the street the shops that were aligned like a train. A light mist raining down but not enough to have me soaked. I was wandering the street it now being close to midnight. I kissed a boy..

I don't know why I found it much of a surprise .I always felt wrong dating girls , and when the girl I was seeing told me she had fallen in love with me ,I knew then that I didn't have the slightest interest in girls. I didn't know if I was gay, but I definitely wasn't straight. I let her down gently not wanting to break her heart. I knew dating someone who didn't love you back was wrong.

Zayn.

He dragged me away from the group shortly after the events unraveled ,taking me to a place away from everyone. I wasn't scared just overwhelmed of how this all went down.
"Liam I'm so sorry I didn't mean for it to happen like this. Niall is just having a laugh, h-he was just kidding..about that." Zayn said rambling to me trying to sound sincere with his words. A glint of hope in his eye hoping that I would come forward and say what he so desperately needed to hear. Zayn looked down his hope presumably fading. "No i think it's true..maybe we could go on that date?" I say each word coming out quieter than the next. Zayn looked up with a smile starting at the corners of his mouth. He slowly leaned in his eyes fluttering shut. I did the same when his plump lips met mine. Something setting off in me like a spark. I pulled him closer putting my hand on the side of his face. Fading into ecstasy-

I smiled at the memory playing through my head. My once tense body now relaxing. Satisfied with my state of mind I walked a few blocks arriving to my house. Once I stepped inside I was enveloped in heat, but I had another heat that warmed my heart.

-
(Time skip to Saturday cuz I'm lazy ;) )

I woke up with a smile on my face that morning. Today being the big day the rest of the week being quite eventful Zayn and I being inseparable. Some might even say we were more clingy than Louis and Harry which was an accomplishment in a way.

My parents left for the day so when the doorbell rang I was carefully making my way to the door. I opened it to no one better than the lad who asked us for a date. "Liam! You ready for the big day?" Niall said walking in without hesitation. "Niall you caused this! And no I'm scared sh!less." I said being honest.

"It was a solution to you problems you should be thanking me payno."

"Now What are you gonna wear?" Niall said running upstairs to my room. I followed quickly behind. Niall in my room snooping through my closet tossing clothes left and right. "Niall!" I say trying to catch some before hitting the floor.

I gave up and laid on the bed cloths slowly buried me. "Jeez you got nothing in here?" Niall said bluntly. I rolled my eyes. Soon he picked something out, digging me out of the cloth pile and showing me the outfit he chose, which was a hoodie with designs on the sleeves with a pair of joggers. Casual but impressive.

-

Soon it was around 5:30 almost show time. I changed and sprayed a tint of my favorite cologne. I hitched a ride from Niall who teased me the whole way towards the restaurant . When we arrived he gave me a smack on my arse for 'good luck'. "Go get em tiger." He said happily and sped away.

It was still fairly early so I waited outside not wanting to look like an idiot sitting at a table alone. Soon thirty minutes passed and no zayn in sight. A pit of dread began to form in my stomach. Please tell me I didn't get stood up. I grieved internally and feared the worst I started down the street away from the restaurant. "Wait Liam." I heard behind me that familiar voice. I turned to see zayn in a leather jacket with a white shirt and black skinnies. He looked absolutely stunning.

"Sorry I got held up watching my sisters." He explained with a smile on his face.

"It's okay i I just thought I got stood u for a second heh." I say awkwardly smiling.

"No I would never." Zayn said

"I waited to get a table." I say

"Aw such a gentleman you are." Zayn said pinching my cheek.

"Shall we?" I say holding out my hand for him to take.

"We shall." He says elegantly placing his hand in mine.

We head inside and got seated into a booth ordering our drinks and fancy dishes which I was sure to mis pronounce the names of. We talked we laughed and blushed in our love bubbles, the couples next to us shooting weird glances at our table because we laughed to loud. The night was going swell. "Honestly damn that little wanker he embarrassed us in front of everyone." Zayn said with a breathy laugh. "Yeah, right? Make us look like blushing idiots." I say smiling putting a hand over my mouth. Both of us not actually being mad, it honestly being for the better.

We got the check which I so generously paid for even though zayn said insisted he could. I walked him home which seemed longer than usual at our pace of walking but we chatted along the way about life and things that made us happy being in each other's presence alone was enough to put a smile on our faces.

"Well this was a lovely time lee." Zayn said as we stopped outside the steps of his house.

"I'd definitely love to do this again sometime if that's okay with you of course?" I ask politely knowing the answer would be yes but needing reassurance.

"Obviously I want to keep doing this. Good night Liam." Is all Zayn said giving my cheek a kiss. I smile so big on my face it began to hurt.

"Good night Zayn." I said giving him a quick hug before letting him disappear into his home.

I sigh happily and start at the sidewalk to my house. Only to hear someone snickering behind me. "Boy did I do a good job, love being Cupid." Niall said from his car window.

"How long have you been watching us you creep?!" I say bewildered.

"Long enough." Is all he said .I roll my eyes and run around to the passenger side. "Just take me home you lot! It's freezing out here." I say getting the shivers as I entered the warmly heated car.