Chapter 37

Asia's POV

Waking up later that day, I can honestly say I don't remember falling asleep in the guest room. But then I started recollecting the last night's events and began to remember. I was exhausted after trying to find Hunter.

His friends hadn't even seen him and the alcohol was making me tired. I went upstairs, forgetting that Cora had locked her room door, so I went into one of the guest bedrooms and locked the door. The moment my head hit the pillow I drifted off into a deep sleep.

I glanced over at the clock and saw that it was 2:30 in the afternoon. I don't even think I fell asleep until about four or five in the morning. I groaned at the way my clothes were so fitting, and felt sad that I wasn't able to change into my pajamas. I hated sleeping in tight clothes. The sequins had begun chaffing against my skin and it did not feel good.

I stumbled into the bathroom that was in the room and my face twisted up in horror. I looked like a complete mess. I grabbed the roll of paper towels and wet a piece to clean off all the makeup that I could.

I then tried to take my fingers through my tangled hair and exited the bathroom. I walked down the hall to Cora's room and surprisingly the door was unlocked.

I made my way into the room and two pair of eyes fell on me. Cheyenne and Cora were both sitting on the bed with their legs crossed quietly chatting until the noticed me.

"Hey, sleepyhead." Cora smiles.

"Hey guys." I say, making my way over to the bed.

"I would've told you to come in here last night but you looked so peaceful and I didn't want to disturb you."

"Oh, it's okay."

"Did you have fun last night?"

"Yeah, a lot of fun." I nod. "I don't even remember falling asleep."

"You were pretty drunk." Cora laughs.

"You were worse than her so you can't talk." Cheyenne told Cora.

Cora just shrugged and chuckled under her breath.

"I'm starving." I say.

"Same." They both agreed.

"Wanna go eat some breakfast?" Cora asks.

"Yeah, but can I go take a shower first? I feel so dirty from sweating and stuff." I grimace. The two of them were in their pj's and make up free. I was the only one who still looked like yesterday, only worse.

"Sure." They both laughed.

"I already have a towel and washcloth for you on the sink." Cora tells me.

"Thank you." I say, grabbing my bag and making my way to her bathroom.

I tried to take a quick shower so that I wouldn't be forced to think about last night's action. Because let's face it.

When you're in the shower, you do some serious thinking.

And that's what I was avoiding. I was just more focused on actually getting clean and erasing last night off of my body. I wiped off the excess makeup and made sure to really exfoliate my skin and brush my teeth. I quickly dressed into a comfy pair of sweats and an over-sized pullover sweater and made my way out of the bathroom.

I listened to the girls talk about how some girl threw up on the floor last night and Cora made her clean it up. I laughed as they talked about her, while putting some lotion on my arms and face.

"Did you have fun last night, Asia?" Cora asks.

"Yeah," I nod and brush my hair into a ponytail. "I had a lot of fun."