Chapter 11

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER💕
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW/COMMENT/VOTE!!!! IT MEANS SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU THINK! THANK YOU ALL😊

"FroYo?" I look over at Matt as he parks in the parking lot of a frozen yogurt spot.

"Yeah, you ever had any?" He turned to look at me.

"Yeah, I love it," I nod. "But I left my money in my locker back at school..."

"Don't worry, it's on me."

"No...I can't. I won't let you." I shake my head.

"Why not?"

"I just met you! You don't wanna pay for a stranger."

"Well technically we aren't strangers anymore," He points out. "And if you really cared about us being strangers would you have gotten in the car alone with me?" His hazel eyes looked dead into mine, making me feel suddenly weak.

"Uh...uh..." I stuttered, unable to get my words out. "Well...I guess you have a point."

"I know I do." He said confidently.

Okay, Mr. Cocky.

"But still...I don't know, it just seems weird."

"Asia, the only reason it seems weird is because you're making it that way. Just don't—"

"Okay, let's just go." I surrender. "We've already wasted 15 minutes and we need to be back before next period."

"Finally." He mumbled, causing me to scowl at him. "Kidding!" He smiled and touched my shoulder.

I shake my head, resisting the urge to laugh. I don't know what it was about Matt, but I knew he and I would be good friends.

All in all, I ended up having a good time. I got cake batter flavored and he got cookies and cream. I added a bunch of toppings on mine, which tasted great. We sat around for a little bit just getting to know each other. He was really funny and cool, and I could see him as a potential friend. But then I got sad when I realized I couldn't skip art class because it was my last day finishing my candle holder I was making. But it was nice to not think about my problems for a while, and just relax.

"So you do this every day?" I ask Matt as we sneak back into the school.

"Well considering this is only my second day..."

"Oh right. Sorry." I felt my face burning from the embarrassment and looked down.

Matt laughed. "It's okay. But yeah it may turn into an everyday thing...why wanna join?" He gave me a cunning grin and I couldn't hold back an opened mouth smile.

"Maybe..."

"At least you didn't completely turn me down," He says. "Although if you end up saying no I'll try not to take it personal."

I didn't know if he was being serious or if he was even flirting with me, but the little smirk on his face was telling me this boy was doing something. I laughed, watching the people walking past.

"I guess I should head to class," I say. "And so should you."

"Aww, do I have to?" He slumps his shoulders, frowning.

"Yes, you do. It's the last class of the day."

"Ugh, fine." He groaned. "I guess I'll see you around then?"

"Definitely." I nod happily.

"Us new kids have to stick together."

I laugh. "Exactly."