Chapter 21

Asia's POV

He picked me up and collided his lips against mine, a chill running up and down my spine. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands tightly around his neck, lightly running my fingers through his short hair. My back instantly presses against the wall in my bedroom, and Hunter kicks the door shut with his foot, not once breaking the kiss. His hands moved to my hips, holding me up against him, my body trapped between the wall and his body.

You could say we were pretty eager to touch each other when we got to my house after school. I was turned on by the whole act because we were acting like two lovers who haven't seen each other all day and couldn't help but let out a little giggle.

"What are we doing?" I asked between kisses.

His lips never left my skin even when I pulled away; instead they traveled along my jawline, down to my neck, making his way back up until he stopped on the corner of my lips.

"Who knows." He chuckled, as I smiled at the vibration against my skin.

I rested my head against the wall as my lips let out an involuntary moan when I felt his cool fingers tracing up and down my sides and his mouth massaging my neck. My heart was beating so fast I was sure it was going to fly out of my chest and my breaths came out fast and jagged.

My mind was clouded, totally not thinking about anything that was going on. My thoughts were consumed by Hunter and how much I wanted him. I would have never imagined how much someone's touch could put me on edge, or how their presence could make me want to do things I never thought I would do.

Hunter's lips eventually made it back to mine, and his hands settled on the back of my thighs, his fingers tracing and giving me soft pinches. I wanted more of him. I wanted more of his touch and more of his lips against my skin, if that were even possible.

I felt his tongue trace my lip, before entering my mouth. His teeth softly tugged on my bottom lip, making me gasp as I gave him entrance. He shoved his tongue into my mouth, his minty taste consuming mine. I felt him groan against my lips as my fingers made small circles on the back of his neck. I unconsciously moved my body harder against him, causing him to pull away to look at me with a grin on his face and lust in his eyes.

His hands moved along my legs until they were cupping my buttocks, and squeezed it as he pressed me harder against the wall. A light moan released from my mouth as I ran my fingers through the longer part of his fringe, combing it away from his face as he planted kisses all over me until he got back to my lips. Our lips were in complete synchronization, moving slowly and softly as one.

Euphoria filled my body as my arms hung loosely around Hunter's neck. I enjoyed every second of this; the way he was kissing me passionately yet possessively, and the way his hands softly touched my body. And before I knew it, I was no longer against the wall but instead I was now lying on my mattress.

Thankfully I had the house to myself this afternoon because Lord only knows what would happen if anyone saw us right now. Hunter's hands traveled down my leg until he reached my calves and brought my legs up higher so that they could wrap around his torso. He pressed himself closer onto me, causing my back to arch and I held onto him tighter.

"I love you Asia." Hunter mumbles against my skin.

I could feel my body freezing and my mind went blank. I was in totally shock by his words that I pulled away from him and stared at him with wide eyes. I couldn't tell if he was saying it because we were in the moment or if he truly meant what he said.

"Was that the wrong thing to say?" He asked, his face full of worry.

"You love me?" My voice was quiet.