Chapter 6

I was on the computer working on my science project. It was Friday and I didn't go to school because I woke up with a terrible migraine so mom let me stay home. Maybe because I was so stressed this week during school that it caused this migraine. Although it was a great week, there were a few downsides to it and all the homework we received throughout the week did not help.

The good thing is that Cheyenne, Cora, and I are getting really close and things are really picking up between Hunter and I. Ever since we hung out over the weekend, we've gotten closer. We spend hours on the phone most nights talking about the most random things ever and we text throughout the school day whenever we busy. We don't sit together at lunch because he sits with his lacrosse buddies and some of the popular girls (including Ashley) and I would feel really uncomfortable over there.

I mean his friend Nick is really cool and has that personality that would instantly make you feel comfortable but I just couldn't do it. I didn't want to leave the only friends I have for people that didn't even know me. And plus, I wasn't feeling Ashley at all. She was one of the bad parts of the week. She just gives me this look whenever we see each other as if she has something over me. Why would I want to sit with someone like her?

She's such a bitch, I swear. I guess she's really determined to get me away from Hunter and I know she's gonna have a hard time doing that because Hunter and I are pretty involved in each other's lives at this point. And while she may be planning another attack, I'm still stuck on developing one.

I haven't told anyone about the incident and Hunter hasn't said anything about it (though he tenses up whenever he's around Kevin). I will admit that Kevin actually did come up to me and sincerely apologized and said he doesn't know why he would do that to me because he's not that kind of guy at all.

I believed him because I know it was Ashley who planted the bug in his ear. Hunter saw when he was talking to me and almost threw a fit until I seriously tried my best to calm him down. That boy seriously has temper issues.

I know Hunter would freak out if he found out that Ashley was at fault for using Kevin while he was drunk to do that to me. Apparently, they've been close friends since they were toddlers and their families are really close. Everyone knows Ashley has a massive crush on Hunter. Even Hunter himself knows, but he doesn't care I guess. I just know telling him that would cause a lot of problems. I considered telling Cora and Cheyenne but I don't want them to go rip the girl's head off.

Cheyenne loves any opportunity she gets to say something to Ashley and she wouldn't waste any time to do something to that Barbie doll. But then again I was having a really hard time trying to come up with a plan of revenge alone and I really did need them so I think I'm going to tell them. I texted them both, telling them to come over when they got out of school. I guess I had a few confessions to make.

<>.<>.<>.

"Aww is poor Asia okay?!" Cheyenne says once I open the front door of my house. Her and Cora came right in, enwrapping me in a tight hug.

I laughed but willingly accepted their embraces. "Guys, I only had a migraine."

"Yeah but I hear those can hurt. My grandma gets them a lot." Cora says.

"Yeah, they're pretty intense but with some meds and sleep it goes away in a few hours."

"So you're okay now?" Chey asks.

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Good. Do you guys have something to eat? I'm starving!" She says, rubbing her tummy as Cora agreed.

I laugh and nod. Leave it to Cheyenne to be the hungry one. That girl would never pass up a moment to eat some food, I swear. So after they got the snacks that they wanted we went back to room, pigging out on all different types of snacks.