Chapter 5

It was really hard to do this project with Hunter around. I found myself growing distracted multiple times and I think he might've known but didn't call me out on it like he did in the car.

Every time I watched him read through our chemistry textbooks, his eyebrows would furrow and his lips would form a small pout that was adorable. He was so cute when he was focused. And when he would look up at me and smile, I felt like melting. I was blushing the whole time but thanks to my darker skin he couldn't tell.

We joked and played around majority of the time, not really getting anywhere with our project. I was really enjoying his company and I hoped he was enjoying mine. He made me completely forget about last night and I've never met someone who could do that to me. Not even my friends could cheer me up enough to make me forget about something but Hunter could. And gosh when we shared some of those meaningful glances the sexual tension shot up ten times higher.

"I don't know about you, but my brain is fried." Hunter admits, pushing his textbook away.

"Definitely."

"Want to go get some ice cream?"

Hmm, that sounded like a pretty good idea. "Yeah, that sounds like fun."

Hunter smiled, his eyes showing how happy my answer made him. Anything that allowed me to spend more time with him I was up for. We both put our jackets on and we exited his room that we spent the past hour and a half in. I heard a little bit of movement and commotion going on downstairs and looked over at Hunter.

"Don't worry; I think my family is just home." He assures.

I nodded, proceeding to follow him down the stairs. As we went downstairs, I followed him back into the kitchen where we were going to throw out our cans of empty soda. And when we entered I was met by 3 pair of eyes.

"Hey," Hunter says casually to his family. He took my empty can of soda to throw away. "This is my friend Asia. Asia, these are my parents and my brother Troy."

Hunter's family was just as attractive as him. His father didn't look old at all. He still had a full head of dark brown hair, smooth, wrinkless skin, and those same grey eyes, just a bit lighter. When he smiled, he had dimples just like Hunter and perfect teeth. And he definitely got his height from his dad, who looked about 6'3.

His mother had long straight light brown hair that reached a bit past her shoulders. She had a petite frame and a young face. She had hazel eyes that went perfectly with her hair color, making her olive toned skin pop. She didn't have any wrinkles either, but had a light sprinkle of freckles near her eyes. She was much shorter than her husband, probably my height or an inch or two taller.

Troy was very adorable. He was already taller than me and had a bit of an athletic yet slim figure. He had lighter brown hair like his mother that was short but curly in the front. He had his mother's hazel eyes, looking almost like her twin. He had matching freckles that weren't very visible but still very cute. He still had a baby face with a cute pair of dimples, but it was easy to see that by the time puberty is done with him he's going to be a whole lot hotter.

I found it funny how Hunter looked so much like his dad and Troy looked just like their mother. It was so cute, actually. It was like Kyle and I. Kyle favored my mother so much, the only difference was their skin colors. Whenever the three of us were out together people would think I was either his girlfriend (eww!) or cousin. I looked so much like my dad, it's ridiculous. He could never deny me even if he wanted to.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." I wave, giving them a genuine smile.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you, too, Asia." Both of Hunter's parents say, coming forward to shake my hand.