3. Liquor

You slip black ripped jeans over your lacy one-piece lingerie, complimenting it with a puffy black jacket that hangs off your shoulders and red strappy heels.

You reflect over today's uneventful mediocracy as you clip your silver Dior necklace on with matching hoop earrings.

Eren and you have barely spoken to each other. Again, nothing's changed. It's distant once more.

You let your hair fall after straightening it as best you could, warm on your shoulders. You touch up your makeup with foxy eyeliner and red lips, finishing the get-up with your signature Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume, the scent of citrus, jasmine and rose lingering in the air with traces of patchouli and vetiver.

Eren comes out of the closet, wearing a white tshirt with a black denim jacket and his usual ripped jeans, his chain and angel tattoo making an appearance.

"You ready to go?" He gives your outfit a once-over, narrowing his eyes in distaste at your lacy lingerie top.

"Yeah."

He walks past you, the scent of his Dior Sauvage cologne intoxicating your senses.

Jean was hosting a party at his expensive condo, there was likely going to be a lot of people. Neither of you liked crowds, but your group usually slips off to an empty area anyways.

You're quiet in the car, remembering when Eren would put his hand on your thigh. He doesn't do that anymore. All you can smell in the cramped car is his cologne, and you glance at him and wonder if he smells his cologne or your perfume, and if he likes it. He wouldn't tell you if he did.

Finally you two arrive at the condo, going up in the elevator and arriving at his open door, people filing in and out as loud party tunes pump through the hallway.

Ugh, I wanna leave already.

"Hey, Eren, y/n!" You look to your left, Jean waving to you from the lounge area, everyone else present.

"Hey." Eren greets him as you two take a seat on the couch across from him, your hand immediately reaching for the bottle of whiskey and an empty cup on the table.

"You look really good y/n! And you smell so nice!" Sasha bounces tipsily on the couch to your left, Niccolo slinging an arm around her.

"Thanks."

"ah.." Jean smiles after taking a hearty drink from his cup, setting it down and looking at Eren next to you.

"So Eren, you ghosted us to hang out with Zeke for an entire week? And you didn't even tell anyone... wow."

"Yeah, you had us all worried there Eren." Armin speaks up next to Jean.

Eren rolls his eyes and takes out a cigarette, "That's all I was doing. Didn't know you were all so concerned with my business."

He takes an inhale then an exhale, kicking his feet up on the table. You feel a rustling behind you, the warmth of his hand next to your head comforting as he slings an arm around the back of the couch. You could almost blush, he never shows any amount of public affection. You can't help leaning into him a slight, you're his girlfriend, it's okay to sit close to each other like this.

Mikasa appears with a cup in her hand and sits down next to Jean, narrowing her eyes at Eren.

"You couldn't even tell your girlfriend you were going somewhere. Do you not see anything wrong with that Eren?"

"Tch." He takes the cigarette in between his fingers and exhales thick smoke, "I already apologized."

He didn't, well, not really. You cross your arms and roll your eyes, but you won't say anything. You don't want him to get mad in front of everyone like he has in the past.