2

A/n: Hello again!

I have no idea what to say in these lol

First of all, Happy birthday to Zero Two, the baddest bitch in the whole universe

And to my grade school teacher (even though I didn't really like her)

Also, something related to the actual story, Y/n calls her mom by her name (Yui-san) because she feels more comfortable that way

Im so excited about this chapter hehehe but I also hate school and don't want to finish my homework:(

Yeah that was all. Happy reading!
-D

***

You sighed as you stopped your alarm clock from ticking. Mornings were never your thing, especially when you had nothing to look forward to in the coming day.

Except that wasn't going to be the case anymore.

You let yourself smile a little as you remembered where you were going. It was exciting. A completely new life.

"Y/n, wake up, you have to go to school!" the muffled voice of Yui-san could be heard from the kitchen.

You rubbed your eyes and got up, heading to the bathroom.

***

"SHOUTO! Wake up!" the number 2 hero's voice rang through the whole house.

Shouto groaned while forcing his eyelids to open. What a way to wake someone up. His father always did this.

Every. Single. Day.

Didn't even let him set an alarm. Said that he was the one to wake his son up.

Bullshit.

The last thing Shouto wanted to hear first thing in the morning was that dumb old man's shout.

He got out of bed and went to brush his teeth. For some reason, he hadn't slept well last night. The thought of a certain classmate was bothering him.

He would never admit that though.

Not even to himself.

His top priority was becoming the number 1 hero after all.

He went downstairs to eat breakfast, while saying good morning to his siblings and completely ignoring Endeavour, who was holding the usual lecture which Shouto didn't listen to.

After eating, he got up and started walking to school.

As UAs gates were starting to come into vision, Shouto's mood lifted up a little. He was kind of excited for his high school journey. For becoming a hero.

Without using that old man's power of course.

As he reached the corridor where classroom 1A was, Shouto stopped.

Just in front of a door, there was a person. She was staring at the door, a hand on her chest, taking a few breaths in.

If it were someone else, Shouto would've probably gone and asked them to move, so he could enter the classroom. However, since it was you, he couldn't bring himself to do it.

He somehow... empathized with you.

He knew what it was like, being nervous to have new people in your presence. Having to take a moment to calm down before you went there and socialized.

Well, he usually didn't care much about others and what they thought, but he would still get slightly nervous in the presence of too many people.

A few more seconds passed before you pushed the door open. After you had entered and closed the door behind you, Shouto made his way to the classroom as well.