14

Even though the summer vacation started, you weren't in for a real break. A few days in, a school trip had been planned. Since the last one didn't go too well, you were excited to have the opportunity to train along with all your classmates.

The day of the camp, you took your bag, said goodbye to Yui-san, and made your way to the school. There, you all got into the bus, a comfortable atmosphere setting in as soon as you sat down.

Everyone was cheerful and excited, and you soon found yourself more relaxed than you would've been if you were alone.

After a couple of hours, you made a stop on a cliff. While Mineta was desperately asking for a bathroom, four weird people dressed in cats approached you.

"Hello there class 1A!" one of them beamed.

"We are the Wild Wild Pussycats!" said another, all of them visibly excited.

Aizawa rubbed his eyes. "Alright, they're in your care now"

"Are you all excited for your training camp?" a third one spoke.

Mineta looked around frenetically. "Where is the bathroom?"

"There will be no time for that, as your first task starts here!" the blonde one spoke again. She pointed at the forest that was behind you. "You see that forest there? At the end of it is where you will be staying! You have three hours to get through and come to the facility. If you don't, no food will be served for you!"

Without a warning, you were all pushed off the cliff you had been standing on and landed on the ground below.

"Now then! Good luck!"

You found yourselves at the entrance of a weird forest. At first, it looked like a normal one, and you wondered why this was considered such a challenge.

However, the mud beings that came for you and your classmates moments later proved you wrong.

They weren't that hard to beat, but there were so many of them that it didn't really matter.

After three hours of fighting and running, you all finally made it to the building you were going to stay in.

"Good thing we made it" Mina said from next to you as she wiped her forehead.

"Yeah" you responded, taking your inhaler out, for a much needed refresh. Seeing it, Mina gave you a look, but nodded in understanding shortly after.

Aizawa then came, accompanied by the pussycats and a weird kid. "Alright, all of you made it. Now we'll be eating"

No one seemed interested in anything but the food, except for Midoriya, who instantly went up to the kid, his friendly attitude making itself present.

"Hello there, I'm Midoriya" he said, bending down and stretching a hand out for him to shake.

"He's Kota, and will be staying with us" Aizawa spoke as Kota glared at Midoriya, looking unsure of what to do.

After a moment of silence, Kota decided it would be a good idea to hit him between the legs, to which Midoriya let out a squeal and fell to the ground.

To your left, Bakugou smiled, sort of empathetically. "Precocious brat"

"Isn't he kind of like you?" Todoroki asked from next to you, unaware of having just disturbed Bakugou's peaceful moment.

At that, you couldn't help but let out a snort, to which Bakugou regained his usual demeanor.

"Oi! Shut it!"

After dinner, you all went to the hot springs.

"Soooo, does anyone have a crush?" Mina asked, apparently eager for some crush-talk.