8

"You see, I'm not exactly happy that I have to be doing this" the man said, a hand itching at his neck that was already covered in tiny scratches. "But sensei really wants your quirks. He says they will make him stronger"

You brought your knees to your chest as you stared up at him from the corner.

The room you were in was dark and scary. There weren't any windows, so barely any light was let in.

You had been kidnapped -at least that was what it looked like.

There was another boy next to you. He seemed about your age, but you could also sense he was more mature than you.

His hair was purple, sticking up in a weird sort of way, and he had slight dark circles under his eyes. The expression he was wearing on his face was plain, almost bored, showing no emotion.

Despite that, his hands, which he held around his knees in the same way you did, were trembling the tiniest bit. It would've normally gone unnoticed by others, thus seeming like the boy wasn't scared at all, but you could tell immediately.

You had always been observant about things like these.

The two of you had been in that room for a few hours, quietly sitting next to each other, neither of you sure how to react in a situation like that one. Somehow, the fact that you weren't alone in that dark room made you feel a little less scared.

Then, the weird man with a hand covering his face came. Well, he wasn't that much of a man, more like a teenager. But he was scary nonetheless.

"Are you sure neither of you want to just give sensei your quirk without making us use violence?" he was standing in front of you, arms crossed.

From what you understood, this "sensei" wanted to take your quirks away; use them for their own needs.

The man had also told you that they didn't have the ability to take someone's quirk yet -not without their consent at least.

Apparently, if the person gave their approval, and they were okay with it inside their mind, this weird machine could fully and successfully extract their quirk.

"Yes" the boy next to you said in response, looking straight at the man. You slightly nodded, as if to make sure the man knew you agreed.

You were scared -to say the least. But that didn't mean you were going to give up your quirk that easily.

And even though it would've been safer to just agree, neither you nor the boy beside you did.

Then, another man, one whose body consisted of a weird black smoke came into the room.

For a second, you could see the light from outside when the door opened.

"Any luck, Shigaraki?"

Shigaraki shook his head.

"Which one shall be first, then?"

The man scratched the skin on his neck and thought to himself for a few moments as he looked at both of you. The boy next to you was looking at him with what seemed like a bored expression, while you were trying to hide the fear that was dwelling up inside you.

After a few more moments, Shigaraki slightly shook his head and pointed at you. "Her"

Before you could react, you saw a black shadow appear under where you were sitting, and your vision went blurry as you sunk deeper and deeper inside of it.