3

"Good morning class, as of you might have heard, today we will be going to a training camp not too far from here, to hone your rescuing skills." Aizawa said as he entered the classroom the next day.

He then told you to go change into your hero costumes and head to the entrance of the school, where he would be waiting with a bus.

A training camp of all things was slightly unexpected. It had barely been a week since school had started. It did seem interesting though, so you were down.

You got up and went with the other girls to change.

"Hey, Y/n, I was wondering, can you show us how your quirk works?" Uraraka asked as you finished changing.

Your eyes lit up a little. "Sure"

You closed your eyes for a moment, and when you opened them again, time was frozen. You quickly ran to Uraraka, who now seemed like a statue, and put a hand on her shoulder.

You then let time continue its usual flow.

You heard Uraraka, as well as Mina let out a yelp as you smiled.

"That's so cool!" they both said as you thanked them.

"So when you activate your quirk, time stops for the whole world, right?" Yaoyorozu asked after she finished dressing.

"Yes. The flow of time doesn't get affected though" you clarified.

***

The bus ride was about two hours. You were glad, since you had time to sort out your thoughts for a while.

You thought about Yui-san. This morning, when she returned from work, you were about to leave. You told her good morning, and that you were going to school.

She only nodded, probably still mad at you.

But you didn't regret what you did though. You weren't going to let her manipulate you anymore. You had done the right thing.

Your relationship probably worsened, but if she wasn't willing to accept your dream, that was inevitable. You had never had an amazing relationship with her anyway.

As the bus pulled into a parking lot, you all got out.

"Hello everyone! Welcome! I am Thirteen and I will be showing you the surroundings." The hero announced, leading you to the training space.

You were all amazed. It was very big, and had a lot of equipment and spaces for different types of training.

As you were admiring the surroundings and Thirteen was talking about what you were going to do, you felt a shiver go down your spine.

You instinctively looked at Aizawa, who was looking over his shoulder, a shocked expression on his face.

As your eyes diverted in that direction too, your body tensed, terror making its way to your face. You took a step back. A very familiar black portal was forming in the centre of the training space.

Most of your classmates were still focused on what Thirteen was saying, except for Todoroki, whose attention was caught by your gasp, and who was now looking at you a bit confused.

Your body started trembling as a hand made its way out of the portal, along with the body of a man you wished you didn't know.

Your breath hitched as more of the villains made their way out of the portal and into the training area. You looked in Aizawas direction. With a frightened expression, he looked at you, then at Thirteen.

"Thirteen! Get the kids out of here! Now!" came his panicked voice.

The colour in your face was basically gone by now, and you were barely standing on your two feet.