15

For a while, it was like you were in a deep sleep. With nothing surrounding you, nothing to disturb the peace you seemed to be having.

It was kind of strange -the peace, the quiet.

You remembered having just been attacked by the league of villains.

However, now you weren't anywhere near them. In fact, you had no idea where you were. But it was quiet, there was no noise coming from anywhere, no heavy breaths, no trembling hands, no blood, no fighting, no hurt.

It felt good. Like a nice dream, one you wished you never woke up from -simply because it was better than whatever reality had in store.

But dreams aren't more than that -just dreams.

And you have to wake up and face the world, whatever it wants with you, whether you like it or not.

There is rarely a choice.

***

When you opened your eyes, the first thing you saw were several pairs of eyes, some looking at you, some looking to your left, at something -or rather someone- you couldn't see.

The first thing you felt was a hand wrapped around your neck. It wasn't tight, but it was tight enough to keep you from moving.

You were being attracted by something from behind. You didn't dare try to look at what it was, however, as one of the many people watching you with horrified eyes moved.

He ran in your direction, an arm stuck out, reaching for something. His green curls were bouncing up and down as he ran, almost distracting you from the whole situation you were in.

"Kacchan!" he yelled, and you spotted the fear in his eyes.

The world started going blurry and you just about spotted a head of red and white hair, watching you with the same horrified expression as the green-haired one had.

"Don't come, Deku" the something beside you spoke as your vision went dark, and the familiar feel of that black portal came through again.

***

"Well, well. Isn't this a sight."

You slightly flinched at the familiar voice. Opening your eyes, you saw yourself sitting on a chair, your arms tied behind, your legs tied to the legs of the chair.

You didn't need to look at the chair to your right, as a grunt came from Bakugou, who was more securely tied next to you.

The room you were in looked like a bar, and the whole league was occupying it. After a few seconds of silence, Shigaraki continued, "Neither of you will say anything, will you?"

"Shigaraki, what should we do?" came Kurogiri's voice.

Shigaraki folded his arms, "Nothing for now, I wanna have some fun, test the waters first".

You kept your head low, too afraid to look at any of them. You kept your hands in fists, trying to stop them from trembling, but failing miserably. At times like these, you could only wonder how people like Bakugou could be so brave.

"So, let's start at the beginning." Shigaraki spoke again, walking closer to you. "Y/n. Long time no see, eh?" you didn't respond. "Reckon you know exactly why you're here. A smart little girl, aren't ya?"

Shigaraki leaned down, his head now at your level, but you still kept your eyes glued to the ground. "He still wants it, and he will have it, I'll make sure of that. Not like last time." his voice was now plain, void of any emotion, but threatening at the same time.