19

A/n: Happy BTS day everyone!

This chapter might seem like I'm rushing things, but I wanted to show that both Todoroki and Y/n felt a certain connection with each other, and they just needed an impulse (the kiss) to let themselves become close. Because they both felt like they would annoy each other if they tried to get closer. So when they finally kissed, they realized the "connection" was both ways, so they let themselves become closer.

I don't know if this makes sense lol, I hope it does.

***

The next day, you woke up in Todoroki's room, and when realization hit, you didn't know whether to stop functioning or just pretend nothing happened.

However, it looked like Todoroki was the one to stop functioning, so you had to take the other role.

"Morning" you said, stretching.

Todoroki was with his back turned to you, and slightly flinched when you spoke. He turned to you, trying to act normal, considering you had just slept next to him, "Morning"

For a few moments, you both just lied down, looking at each other. It almost seemed like you had woken up from a dream, and nothing had been real.

But you had to remind yourself that it was. Everything. And you were so glad it was.

Remembering you had to go get dressed, you started getting up, "I should go."

"Why?" Todoroki asked, getting up as well.

You put your shoes on, "We start training today, remember?"

"Right." he nodded, "Okay"

"Okay"

You headed for the door. Before leaving, you turned to Todoroki and gave him a smile, "See you"

He waved in response, and you closed the door behind you.

***

Training for the provisional hero license exam was fun, although slightly harder than you anticipated. Everyone was enthusiastic, talking about what they would do after getting their license.

You were excited too, of course. This had been your dream since you remembered. It seemed like you were finally getting closer -the hero license being one of the steps that truly made an impact.

After all the training, the hard work, and everything your class had been through, you had finally gotten the chance to truly make a name for yourselves. Because being a hero did consist of lots and lots of training, but that training was for saving people, and if you didn't get to do that, then it would all be meaningless in the end.

Once you were all exhausted, Aizawa decided that it was best to wrap it up and you all went back to the classroom to take your bags and head to the dorms.

Everyone entered the classroom, and you were about to pick up your bag to leave for the dorms, when you heard Todoroki's voice from behind, "Y/n"

You turned around, "Yes?"

It was still a bit weird. Outside, you were both behaving like normal. Focusing on hero activities, especially with the exams coming up, but you both knew that stuff had changed.

Not drastically -you were still taking it slow, of course, but you were reminded of everything that happened every time you looked at him. And you were so, so grateful for all of it.

"Do you want to go back to the dorms?" Todoroki asked, swinging his bag over his shoulder.

You blinked a few times, realizing you'd dozed off for a few seconds, "We're all going there though?"