5

A/N: this chapter is hella short and kinda bad but we are getting to the real shit soon *insert devil face emoji*

I hope youre enjoying the story up until now! Happy reading!
-D

***

You collapsed on the ground -again. You seemed to be doing that every evening in Bakugou's backyard after at least 6 hours of fighting almost continuously.

He was yelling at you since you were so 'lazy' again. That was a routine too. How dare you make him lose his precious training time by resting for 5 minutes?!

Whenever that happened, Todoroki would sit next to you, tired himself. Bakugou was tired too, of course. He just didn't want to admit it, but you knew he would rest a little too.

Today was the last day before the sports festival. Up until now, it had gone well.

All three of you improved, learning something from each other, but also perfecting your old abilities.

You could now keep time stopped for 3 seconds without it draining that much of your stamina, while Bakugou and Todoroki learnt hand-to-hand combat, and also improved their quirks a little.

You got along surprisingly good, and even if neither Bakugou nor Todoroki would admit it, you could say that you had become friends.

Well, 'friends' was a little much.

More than acquaintances, that was for sure.

Bakugou went to do some sit ups, while you were still laying on the ground and looking at the sky, Todoroki next to you.

For some reason, those moments were your favourite out of the whole day. He never talked. He just sat there, keeping you company, while also having a little rest.

His presence somehow felt comfortable, safe; so you never said anything either. Just sat there in silence, until Bakugou would either come for round two of training, or to tell you to 'get your ass home'.

While looking up at the sky, sudden exhaustion hit you.

You let your eyes close for a few seconds, drifting off to sleep.

***

"OI! Go home already!"

Shouto looked at Bakugous approaching figure.

He didn't know what to do.

You had fallen asleep, right there, on the ground. They couldn't carry you to your home, since neither of them knew where it was. Bakugou looked down at you and scoffed, bending down and starting to shake your shoulders.

You didn't move one inch.

He started shaking you harder, until he felt a hand on his own shoulder.

"Let me do it." Todoroki said, pushing him off to the side.

He kneeled down next to you, and slowly brushed his hand against your nostrils. He had learnt that technique from his sister. When Endeavour didn't wake the whole house up by shouting like a crazy old man, she would come into Todorokis room and wake him up by tickling his nose and making him sneeze.

He would usually wake up within the first try.

With you, it took a bit longer though. Bakugou let out an exasperated sigh at his classmate^s method. Just then, both him and Todoroki heard a sneeze.

The sleeping beauty had finally woken up.

You sat up and looked at the two boys in front of you, widening your eyes as realization of what had happened hit you.