14

She carefully looked over at Travis, that was laying on the chair like a corpse with his glossy cheeks and messy hair.

The thoughts jumping around in her head. He was gonna wake up soon. She couldn't avoid him at all. Maybe he'd get mad at her for some reason. He hasn't eaten yet so maybe that would trigger him again. Maybe. Maybe she should get him something to eat and prepare it for him so that it was there when he finally wakes up. She wanted to hold the peace. She started rubbing her hands fast to calm herself down.

"What are you looking at?" His bounce cut her like a blade.

"Nothing," she said looking away from him, he wasn't even himself. What was he doing here if he hated her that much? There was nowhere for her to hide. No way would drive her away from here. "Are you crying?"

"You just scared me, sorry." Her voice cracked, "are you hungry?"

"Get me some water," he replied.

"I'll go get it," she said getting out of the bed. He looked at her as she stumbled out of the room, he noticed that she could barely walk. He downed the glass in three gulps when she returned and then handed the cup back to her. He got up from the chair and towered over her petite figure.

"Stay away from your little slut of a friend," she felt her body crumple, it was like he enjoyed seeing her hurt. What friend? Mila? She was never gonna stay away from her best friend. The peace was broken. "A friend of an opp is an opp,"

"So what is a sister of an opp, you weirdo." She said but instantly regret it. KD was the whole reason they were in this position, to begin with.

He breathed hard several times so that Sabrina could feel his breath. She wanted to let him know that she agreed although she didn't she couldn't speak at all.

Travis pushed her backward, "do you understand?"

"Fuck off, who do you think you are?"

"Sabrina, you are mine. You're stuck with me forever... get rid of her."

"Ok,"

-

She looked back at Travis, he was asleep yet again. She missed him, the old him. She got out of the bed and walked to the corner of the room where her belongings were. She quickly changed into her white tracksuit from Meshki, her eyes didn't once leave Travis.

She turned around and picked up her things but quickly turned around to glance at him. He looked so cute and innocent. She walked over to him and looked down at him.

What if I just choke him?

She smirked quickly rolling her eyes at her crazy thought. She planted a kiss on his forehead. She grabbed his keys from beside him with a smirk.

Bye little bitch

She quickly left the room and walked right out of the hospital and towards her new BMW.

She got in the car and drove off immediately. She noticed Adnan's car parked outside her apartment complex. She spotted T tho. Her eyes shot up and drove right past them, he did have eyes all over town.

She knew one person who'd let her in no matter what.

She took 45 minutes to drive to the mansion. The mansion she once called her home.

She pressed in the gate number, it was still the same.

She decided not to drive in yet but to get rid of the car. Just in case he would have a tracking device inside.

She drove to a nearby neighborhood and parked the car in a small alley before running back in fear.

Luckily she didn't see anyone on her way up the gated area. She pressed in the gate number once again and walked up the driveway. She stopped by the door and watched the gate door close just to make sure nobody walked in with her. The lights were on all over the house, so she knew must be in there somewhere.

She knocked on on the door, he heart started beating so fast. She was never usually this anxious. Maybe it was because it had been so long.

The door was opened by no one other than Bashar. His eyes shot up.

"Sabrina... what are you doing here?" He asked baffled, she looked even better than he remembered.

"Can I come in?" She asked, he stepped aside and let her walk in. "Sorry, I just don't have anywhere to stay right now. And you're the only person I knew would let me stay regardless." She said turning around to face him.

"Come here," he opened his arms. She was vulnerable at the moment and decided to hug him.

He wrapped his arms around her. Bashar wasn't much bigger than Sabrina,

"You're good here," he said before releasing her. "I've got company tho," he told her before nodding his head towards the stairs. She followed him up and into the guest room.

"All your things you left are in here," he said nodding towards the walk-in closest, "I didn't know where to drop them and didn't wanna bother you considering the circumstances.

"Thank you... is Jason here?" She asked him

"Yeah... Jason!!" He shouted,

"Yes dad," they could hear his small steps slap on the marble floor tiles.

"Come here," he said still standing by the door, Sabrina stepped out of the room to get a better view of the stairs.

"Hey Jason," she smiled at him, he gasped and ran into her arms.

"Sabrina... I've missed you."  Her heart dropped to her stomach, "why are you always busy?"

"I'm never too busy to come see my favourite boy."

"Get ready Jason, your mother is gonna pick you up soon," Sabrinas heart dropped. She didn't wanna be lone with him and on top of that, she didn't want his babymama to see her.

She let Jason run along before she got walked into the room.

-

Whewww! Haven't updated since February! I'm back on my feet again and ready to write so bare with me but I appreciate the love!

10 votes to unlocked next chapter.