7

"Wake up every day, somebody harrassin' me. I got rich, they need money, they askin' me" - Lil baby

1 month later

''I never forget but you was forgiven, you don't gotta go swithin. But that's on you if you switch up'' Sabrina watched as Travis rapped along to Switch Up by Sleepy Hallow. He was sitting the couch, she was seated next to him with her legs over him, he was playing watch dogs 2 online with his friends.

Sabrina admired Travis, they had spent a lot of time together the past few weeks, Sabrina made rules.

They kept it professional during the meetings, Travis had some rules of his own but Sabrina never took them seriously.

Travis glanced at her when he felt her eyes on him, he smirked at her and looked away again.

''Why you always bare staring at man?'' She shook her head and went on her phone, she scrolled through her snap and skipped through stories. ''I asked you something,''

''Mind your business,'' she glanced at him briefly before her eyes returned to her phone.

''Who you speaking to?'' Caes asked Travis, he wasn't the only curious one in the ps4 party.

''He's chatting to my girl,'' Dish said chucking afterward which caused the rest of the party to laugh.

''Oh, word? She's there with you?'' Caes caught on to who it was. Over time Dish grew a liking to Sabrina.

''Yeah, she's here still,'' Travis leaned down and rested his head on her chest, she smiled putting her phone down. Travis found a sort of comfort with her. After having a bad day he'd often catch himself driving to hers. Just to be in her arms for a while before he was alright again. Sabrina accepted it and would just hold him close for a while before she sensed her was fine.

''I swear I'd blow her back out, fuck around and give her the world. If only she gave me a chance.'' Dish ranted which caused the whole party to laugh, enjoying the banter.

''Nah I'll blow her back out-'' Travis looked at her quickly accidentally exposing himself.

''I know you ain't talking about me,'' she gave him a stank look. Travis laughed at her facial expression.

''She's here all on me now,'' he chuckled sending small hits at Dish.

''Ahh man you're violating,'' Caes couldn't help but laugh at his childish friend.

''I say she chooses,'' T finally spoke up not focusing on the game anymore, ''let's see who she wants.''

''Ahh, that's what she's on? Say no more.'' Dish said which caused everyone to laugh.

''Aww bless him, I got a whole crush on you Dish. Don't worry.'' Sabrina said after listening in on what was being said.

-

a couple of hours later

Travis sat in his Range Rover in the driver seat staring up at the blue sky. The sun was out although it was still a cold February afternoon. He had just done two drops and had an hour until he had to do another drop.

He picked up his phone and called Sabrina on facetime, she was the only one who could lighten his mood.

She was quick to answer, another thing Travis admired about her. She always answered, even when she's busy.

''Hey you,'' she smiled, she had placed her phone on her bathroom counter. She had done her makeup so flawlessly, she was dressed in a bodysuit and a pair of ripped jeans.