4

''I can be your man when he's not there."

- I changed the main character from Coco to Angel because I found out Coco was 17 and my book has nasty content in it. I'm actually crying cause I deadass thought Coco was older. -

Sabrina stepped into the building feeling more anxious than ever. Yeah sleeping with Travis was one thing but she was more concerned that she had cheated.

She never thought in a million years that was going to be her.

She walked up the stairs and down the hall, she dreaded to open the next door but went for it. She just had to talk to him for an hour and a half.

Just as she was about to reach for the door she received a message. She pulled her phone out and looked at the message.

Meet me at Greenwich park tonight. 10 pm sharp.

She sighed and turned around to exit the building.

-

Travis and Rhys both entered the penthouse with each holding 2 duffle bags. They both put the bags on the table and smirked at one another.

''Fam we did it! Nah mad blood, we haven't been moving this fast in time! It's good to have you back home

''Fam we did it! Nah mad blood, we haven't been moving this fast in time! It's good to have you back home.'' Rhys exclaimed, he hadn't been this excited for a while.

''Word just wanna make this bread init, been too long.'' Travis watched as Rhys opened one of the duffle bags and slid it over the table.

'' Travis watched as Rhys opened one of the duffle bags and slid it over the table

Travis chuckled, he took a handful of cash and chucked it at Rhys. ''This is what I'm talking about g.'' Travis spudded him before walking out of the living room. He walked up the big marble stairs to change into a different outfit.

He changed into a Dolce& Gabbana tracksuit and a pair of Dior sneakers. He wore his chains loosely around his neck. On top of that, he wore his black Canada Goose jacket.

He had gotten a trim earlier that day and felt fresher than ever since he got out. The love Travis received from the youngers was mad to him, seeing how much people respected him was mad to him.