10

"We call her Hope but the P is silent on weekends, hold on! Wait!."

R.I.P Pop Smoke

2 months later...

-

''You know I'm taking you out after I'm off this probation shit init?'' Fabio asked with a small smile, like any other man he loved the way Sabrina carried herself. She was so elegant with a lot of pride.

''Like kill me take me out, smoke me take me out or date me take me out? Because it's fine if you knock me out but the last one is a no-no.'' She said which caused Fabio to laugh, he liked her smile.

He found it hard to talk to her, but easy in a way. She wasn't judgemental and he actually looked forward to their meetings every Monday.

Sabrina found herself later that day driving towards the 'bando' as Travis would call it often during their meetings. It just didn't sit right with her, she checked every day if he had responded, every day!

She stopped at Broadwater Farm estate to drop something off at her friend Biana's home. She had heard a lot of things about the place but it never scared her when she had to visit Biana, drop her home or pick her up.

She stopped at the local corner shop to buy a drink, she had been so tired after the long meeting with Fabio. Fabio was the same age as Sabrina and was on probation for another 5 months. His charges were nothing compared to Travis'.

She spotted a group of young men gathered around the block outside the shop, she screwed her face and parked across the street. Tottenham wasn't as bad as people made it out to be, at least not from what she had seen.

She picked up her purse and jumped out of her car, she was dressed in a white Fear Of God top with black high waisted knee-high shorts for shoes she wore white Dolce & Gabbana Sorrento-sneakers.

She had her hair in a sleeked back ponytail. She immediately caught on to the boys staring at her, most of them at least. She was greeted by a few before she walked into the shop no longer paying them no mind.

''Sabrina!'' She didn't even have to turn around to know exactly who was behind her, she turned around with a smile on her lips.

''Adam!'' She gave him a quick hug before quickly scanning his outfit. He was dressed in a Stone Island tracksuit with regular air force 1's.

''You look good,'' he complimented her which she answered to with a genuine smile. ''I'm expecting to see you on my birthday uno, throwing a party,'' he said shaking her slightly, she chuckled and grabbed a strawberry Fanta out of the small fridge.

''I'll be there for sure... I didn't know you lived out here,'' she said facing him again, she grabbed a few snacks before paying.

''Ah yeah b, grew up out here,'' he said as they stepped out the store with her, ''what are you doing out here tho?''

''Was just dropping something off and then headed somewhere else after,'' she told him, noticing a familiar guy looking at her, she couldn't put a name to the face but she noticed him.

''Word? I'm gonna leave you to it yea?'' He gave her a quick hug before walking back to his boys.

It didn't take Sabrina long to finish off at her friend's and then heading towards Travis' spot. When she had reached she instantly noticed only 1 car parked outside, she parked down the road and walked up towards the car. She noticed only Adnan being in the car, she never really spoke to him.

He was one of the quiet ones, he was a close friend of T's. She walked around the back of the car and opened the passenger side instantly grabbing his attention. Out of shock, he whipped out the gun that he had, Sabrina's eyes shot up as she stared at the gun. He lowered the gun after his heart skipped a beat after what felt like 30 minutes.