3

"Made a promise I won't use you. Play my cards right, I won't lose you." - Lil Baby 'close friends'

"Baby, where are you going?" Bashar asked her once she came downstairs. She was gonna meet Travis and his sister for dinner to discuss what was gonna happen with him next. She had spoken to people and tried to at least push his probation back. She had done her makeup like usual and wore a cute little blue dress that Bashar got her a while ago.

''Dinner with my client and his sister.'' She said as she picked up her files ''gonna go over the changes! So exciting. The office seems to be happy with my progress so far.'' She told him excitedly.

''What client?'' He asked and stood up from the couch and walked over to her.

''I only have on client baby, do you ever listen when I talk to you.'' She joked and wrapped her arms around him. He was so tense which confused her.

Suddenly her phone went off, they both looked down on it and the caller id read 'Travis.'

''I should head out.'' She said as she leaned down to put the files in her bag.

''What do you think you're doing?'' He asked yanking her back. ''You're fucking this boy aren't you?'' She rose to her feet in pure shock.

''What? Babe, I'd never do that-'' He cut her off by picking up her phone and smashing it on the floor. Her phone was there on the floor in pieces. ''Are you fucking kidding me?'' She was raging at this point.

''You little whore!'' He yelled looking at her in disgust, ''why are you dressing like a little slut for some next man?''

She picked up the champagne class and attempted to dash it at him.

''I hate you! I don't wanna be with you anymore.''

-

Sabrina ended up collecting herself and made her way inside the restaurant, Travis had insisted they went Nobu, she didn't mind because it was usually where she went with Bashar anyway.

When she made her way inside she spotted Travis and a girl with frizzy hair. ''Hey,'' Sabrina greeted them taking a seat in front of the two.

''Hi! Nice to meet you.'' The sister offered a handshake which Sabrina accepted. ''I'm Alexandra''

''Sabrina.''

Travis slouched in the chair and observed his surroundings. He hated having these meetings with Sabrina. He had only dared to show up to 4. To Travis, all these probation officers were the same. Sabrina was just younger yet she didn't seem to understand him. He tried to convince her to get him off house arrest but she didn't seem to care too much. She was too much about the law. Every time he came on the outside his probation officers made sure to put him back in, at the end of the day he always ended up inside the cold cell.