18

"Now suddenly you're asking for it back. Could you tell me where's you get the nerve? You can say you missed all that we had, but I don't really care how bad it hurts when you broke me first."  - Tate McRae

Love blossom a lot during beginning days. Roses, chocolate, unlimited texts, surprises and late night phone calls.

But as time went by, they became a lot more strained. Small fights like - why didn't you answer the phone?  Why do you follow that girl? You don't pay attention to me, you don't compliment me. Are you even attracted to me? I'm so tired of you.

From fights to war and at the end - breakup. Either it goes both way and both stop responding or one is deeply in love and can't seem to let go.

Thinking back Sabrina is ashamed of being so obsessed with a man that made it clear he didn't want to be with her. She felt like she was drowning in stressful waters.

When the breakup feel like forever, those are very painful. Sabrina felt like it had snatched the life out of her. She stopped eating, didn't talk to anyone and never wanted to do anything. He was her first everything of course it hurt, more than anything.

Most says Sabrina just kept recalling those wonderful memories of being with Nino and it often saddened her.

But now she had Travis. She loved him, she didn't need to go see Nino. But her curiosity got the best of her, after her day with Travis she found herself driving down to their old spot.

Nino was already standing by his car, Sabrina got out of hers and walked up to the man she once was deeply in love with. He stood before her. A long pause and then they hugged each other. Sabrina cried a lot, in the same spot. She couldn't control her emotions. She didn't care about what he would think of her, which she used to back when they were dating. Not a word was exchanged as they embraced one another for a long time.

What to do when you are disturbed?

Sabrina kept asking herself questions, in solitude. She was sat by the window of her apartment from where the sky was visible. She looked at the sky and thought about her life and spoke to her inner self, even thought she didn't feel to. Even just looking at the blue unlimited heaved and thinking may give her the answers to the most difficult questions going on in her mind. To her the sky was limitless and holds all life's answers and solutions, she knew she had the ability to access those answers if she just looked at the sky with gratitude. Sending a prayer each day. Only good could bless her with happiness and contentment.

She got up from the floor and back to her room. Travis had spend the night at hers and was fast asleep in her bed, she climbed back in bed and admired her man.

She prayed that he was would stay with her through this journey of life from resistance to realisation.

Sabrina knew from experience that resisting certain things and then, after years, deeply realise, that she were either wrong or right.

Sabrina's phone lit up, she picked it up and read the text on her screen.

I can tell you don't wanna do this again, understandable and I respect that. Take care, Sabrina.

Nino was 100% in her past.

Travis enjoyed life as a drug dealer right now, past or present, the allure of cold, hard cash presented to him in the fastest way possible was of course too good to be true.

However the more drugs Travis dealt, the more extravagant his lifestyle became. Invited to every party in town, spending miner freely on his desires, new cars, designer clothes, the temptations are hard to look past

 Invited to every party in town, spending miner freely on his desires, new cars, designer clothes, the temptations are hard to look past

Travis was in the parking garage of his penthouse. Caes was recording Travis on Snapchat, Travis flexed his new iced out bracelet and watch.

Caes captioned it 'my guy' before posting it on his story.

"Life is good," Caes laughed out loud

"Na'mean?" Travis responded also laughing happy with his life currently. Money way running in, he had his wifey, his penthouse and was working on his new involvement in owning real estate. He had bought and owned real estate which he found lucrative. Becoming a Sole owner was Travis dream, owner of each property, and he could sell, lease or give property to any party without needing antigens permission. That's how he loved doing business and he couldn't believe his dream had come true.

All of his properties were super-prime luxury properties and he was sure he could sell them easily.

Sabrina spend her morning in the gym working out, though her mornings have no sort of structure or routine, she has a way of going about things. This afternoon she was meeting a new client

One person she didn't expect to show up out of the blue was her brother Kade.

"You good sis?" He asked and hugged her tightly, he adored his little sister more than she knew. Although they didn't see each other a lot it was almost love every single time.

Sabrina's heart started beating fast, why'd he show up right before she ended her session? And how'd he know she was here.

"What are you doing here?" She asked in disbelief

"What? Can't I come check my sister?" He had a huge grin on his face.

"Of course, just a bit random tho." She smiled, growing up the two of them were really close. Best friends. She could count on Kade when it came to anything, and they could talk about everything.

She wanted to come clean about dating Travis but she knew in the back of her head that they'd never get along.

"Are you busy tonight? I want you to meet someone over dinner." Kade told her, she knew there was something!

"No I'll be there. Just text me the details, I'm at work till 4pm today. New client." She said, Kade never liked that she was a law enforcement official. But that was family so it was different, he wouldn't stand in the way of her career ever. Somewhat her status wasn't so bad, she was just a supervisor for criminals who's been released from incarceration but still somehow under control.

Sabrina was the eyes and the ears for the court. Over time her job had become very simple to her, her primary goal is to promote change in defendants to help them become productive members of society. And she loved doing that

She had a long day in front of her

-

10 votes to unlock next chapter ;)